Gamepass non rinnovabile per covid-19 -[Translation - Non-renewable gamepass for covid-19]

Discus and support Gamepass non rinnovabile per covid-19 -[Translation - Non-renewable gamepass for covid-19] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Salve, siccome il mio paese e zona rossa per via del virus e ci e vietato uscire, non riesco a pagare il pass, ce qualche metodo o soluzione? (Dovrei... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gianpaolosavasta, Mar 15, 2020.

  1. Gamepass non rinnovabile per covid-19 -[Translation - Non-renewable gamepass for covid-19]


    Salve, siccome il mio paese e zona rossa per via del virus e ci e vietato uscire, non riesco a pagare il pass, ce qualche metodo o soluzione?

    (Dovrei caricare la carta)

    -[Translation - Hi, as my country is a red zone because of the virus and we are forbidden to go out, I can't pay the pass, is there any method or solution?

    (I should load the card)]

    :)
     
    gianpaolosavasta, Mar 15, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

    Gamepass non rinnovabile per covid-19 -[Translation - Non-renewable gamepass for covid-19]

    Hello gianpaolosavasta,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We're sorry to hear that you're right in the middle of the pandemic. We wish you and everyone the best. We understand that you are interested in learning how you can make your payment for your Xbox Game Pass.
    You can pay for a subscription with several
    different payment methods
    . The support article we provided explains more about which payment methods can be used. We hope this information helps gianpaolosavasta!
  3. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

    High Latency Only on Xbox - Tried All Obvious Solutions

    Nel mondo per via del Covid 19 stanno rallentando i servizi perché sono in sovraccarico, di conseguenza il problema al momento non è risolvibile. Mi dispiace
  4. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

    High download speeds but downloads are slow

    Purtroppo per via del Covid 19 i server sono pieni. Microsoft sta avendo problemi a gestire tutti i servizi, anche a me fa così, dirti riavvia o guarda dentro al modem non serve a niente. Devi solo pazientare.
  5. BlackSamurai24 Win User

    Glitches out achievements

    is this happening with Xbox 360 achievements as well? because 3 of 5 that i got yesterday aren't on the completed games for Planet 51 a non BC game. is it from COVID 19 too
  6. Sorry Truth8365 Win User

    Gamer pic

    Ciao SuperSlender123, al momento non può cambiare la sua immagine profilo poichè la Microsoft in seguito al traffico internet creato dall'emergenza COVID-19 ha disattivato quell'opzione.
Thema:

Gamepass non rinnovabile per covid-19 -[Translation - Non-renewable gamepass for covid-19]

Loading...
  1. Gamepass non rinnovabile per covid-19 -[Translation - Non-renewable gamepass for covid-19] - Similar Threads - Gamepass non rinnovabile

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Non-Gamepass File system error (-2015294512)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Non-Gamepass File system error (-2015294512): I bought this game and just installed it but I am getting "File system error (-2015294512)" when I try to launch it. I have tried disabling firewall and anti-virus software. (Only the Windows...
  8. Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...: My sons and I want to play Ark. I have our 2 Xbox systems set up to family share. I would like to host a dedicated server from a PC. I understand that I cannot use the game pass version on the PC...
  9. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  10. Buying DLC on non-gamepass account.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying DLC on non-gamepass account.: I have xbox live ultimate, including the game pass. As my kids and I all play on the same xbox, they can use this too. There is a game I do not play but my boys do, and they want to buy some DLC...