Gamepass no longer works for my brother on xbox one

Discus and support Gamepass no longer works for my brother on xbox one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have an Xbox One that I let my brother use becaute I play on my series x and I have gamepass. Everything has been working fine since I bought my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Twiniki, Mar 2, 2023.

1. /u/Twiniki
    /u/Twiniki Guest

So I have an Xbox One that I let my brother use becaute I play on my series x and I have gamepass. Everything has been working fine since I bought my series x 2 years ago and he was able to play gamepass games on the One with my subscription. Fast forward to two days ago and for no reasons he no longer can access to gamepass games on my One, but he still can on my Series x. Why is that? How can I fix this?

submitted by /u/Twiniki
    [link] [comments]

/u/Twiniki, Mar 2, 2023
  2. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Xbox one life cycle

Much longer because of gamepass and how capable the xbox one x is
  3. Recon1107 Win User

Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

Xbox's messages just one day no longer appeared, I had planned on using the games to give to my little brother on his birthday with his new Xbox one.
  4. ExcitedWharf3 Win User

ERROR 8015000A & Marketplace.xbox.com is DOWN

Well that makes sense, I do have gamepass and meanwhile my brother's account doesnt and it works just fine. I really hope this will be fixed in a matter of days, thanks for your support!
  5. aisuke x Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

Your brother haven't used his 3 months xbox gamepass ultimate yet
  6. M0unt4inWOLF Win User

Game pass shareable or nah brah?

Hey there Hulk!

I see there are a lot of mixed responses on your thread here.

Gamepass is 100% shareable through a gameshare.

I have gamepass on my account and my brother has access to it as well, even though he does not have it active on his account. It working correctly may vary as the one account is piggy-backing off the other so a "refresh" may be needed from time to time to keep
    it working.

The same is true for EA Access and Gold, however the account without one of the memberships (including gamepass) will not be eligible to the discounts granted through EA Access and Gamepass, or the free monthly Games with Gold (unless claimed by the account
    with the active Gold subscription).

I hope this helps and clears it all up for you!

Regards,

(zero after the M)
Thema:

1. Gamepass no longer works for my brother on xbox one - Similar Threads - Gamepass longer works

2. XBox Controller no longer working wirelessly on PC Gamepass Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller no longer working wirelessly on PC Gamepass Online: This has normally worked fine - and I use an XBOX wireless controller. The XBox controller pairs and connects to the PC fine, and works for regular PC games - but now whenever starting XBox...
  3. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365
  4. No longer owning minecraft after xbox gamepass trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer owning minecraft after xbox gamepass trial.: Hello. I owned minecraft long before. I migrated my minecraft account to mojang 1 year or 2 ago. 3 months ago i claimed the nitro gamepass sub gift for 3 months with the same email and my...
  5. I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...: I am unable to claim games with gold anymore. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. When trying to redeem the free game with gold for the month, Only price...
  6. PC Gamepass app will no longer open or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass app will no longer open or install: A couple days ago my Gamepass app on my PC stopped loading. It no longer loaded on startup, and when I went to start it myself it would just open the black box with xbox logo load screen...
  7. Gamepass no longer downloading games or performing updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass no longer downloading games or performing updates: My Gamepass is no longer downloading games or performing game updates. This started happening today after updating XBOX app for PC. I have tried repairing, then reinstalling but nothing doing. I...
  8. Hi, i gameshare with my friend. and as of recently, i no longer get their gamepass pr ea...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i gameshare with my friend. and as of recently, i no longer get their gamepass pr ea...: Hello, My friend has gamepass and we are gamesharing but i dont get his gamepass anymore? what do i do to fix this. 73d5bd55-3564-488a-b121-4a0b184a5996
  9. PC Gamepass Death Stranding no longer finds my save files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass Death Stranding no longer finds my save files: Hello, I've been playing Death Stranding and just started Episode 7 of it today. When I load my game the latest save file is in Episode 2 now from three days ago. I tried to locate the saves...
  10. Windows 10 PC hard drive no longer allowed to install GamePass and owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 PC hard drive no longer allowed to install GamePass and owned games: Ever since I last unsubscribed from Xbox Ultimate Gamepass, I have been unable to install even games I own on my PC. I get an error saying that my hard drive is not set up for installing games...