Gamepass: my games don't start

Discus and support Gamepass: my games don't start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have a big problem with my games (with game pass), they do not start . I have no problems with owned games like minecraft windows 10 edition.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zexhal, Jun 13, 2018.

1. zexhal
    zexhal Guest

Hello, i have a big problem with my games (with game pass), they do not start . I have no problems with owned games like minecraft windows 10 edition. I subscribed game pass three day ago, reinstalled my games and Windows store but
    nothing work. Xbox services are ok. System version: Windows 10 1803 with latest updates.

:)

zexhal, Jun 13, 2018
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    gds1972, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Games don't start

How did you get on reseting your console? Let us know if this fixed it.

FlamingHotPizza, Jun 13, 2018
  4. FlamingHotPizza Win User

Games don't start

How did you get on reseting your console? Let us know if this fixed it.
  5. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Games don't start

Could You write in english please?
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

The game don't start

7. DominumStige Win User

The game don't start

Hi!

Be sure to use the same profile you purchased the game (for the digital version). Else, delete your profile from the console and re-download it.
  8. Wishcatcher Win User

Games don't start

Hi,

Refresh your cache memory, to do it go to the Dashboard , press and HOLD 10 sec the power button of the console, wait 30 sec.

Restart console and try to play.

Does it work ?
Thema:

1. Gamepass: my games don't start - Similar Threads - Gamepass games don't

2. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  3. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  4. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  5. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  6. How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?: Answer in title. How can i use PS4 controller with PC Gamepass games? DS4Windows isnt helping even with xbox 360 emulation. f80f36ef-95fa-46d4-a9f4-df4c9716716d
  7. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  8. PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening.: All of a sudden when I go to play Fallout 76 on my PC via Xbox game pass the game starts up just as it always had except now right when its at the title screen the game seemingly crashes with no...
  9. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...
  10. My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help: I bought the ultimate gamepass I checked my subscription and it is active until 10/15/23 and it worked for awhile on my phone then I hop back on the my Xbox and the store doesn't recognize that I...