Gamepass is causing my pc to crash

Discus and support Gamepass is causing my pc to crash in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So the day before yesterday Gamepass has started to crash my pc when I install or uninstall a game. I'm not sure if running will do it too but I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by olddragonknight, Mar 21, 2022.

  1. Gamepass is causing my pc to crash


    So the day before yesterday Gamepass has started to crash my pc when I install or uninstall a game. I'm not sure if running will do it too but I don't really care to see since I think it will anyway. Is anyone else having this problem?

    :)
     
    olddragonknight, Mar 21, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Gamepass is causing my pc to crash

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello olddragonknight, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

    See which version of Windows 10 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

    If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

    Download Windows 10

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Download Windows 11

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.
  3. jean_philippeballet Win User

    games no longer launch

    My gamepass is payed gears5 still work, it's the update which crash certain games; some are affected, others dont; but it's the update of the gamepass app which caused all this mess
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Gamepass PC games cause PC to crash and restart

    Hi Prashant, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    Please, follow these steps:

    Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

    Type this command: sfc /scannow

    Press Enter.

    Then, type this command:

    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

    In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

    Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

    Restart your device and try to install a game again.

    For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

    Let me know if it works!
  5. Avenged FallenX Win User

    Game Pass not Activating?

    You get the gamepass on your xbox or pc?

    Are different subscriptions unless you have gamepass ultimate cause provides xbox live gold, gamepass for xbox and pc
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    I have the GAME PASS ULTIMATE., why my Warzone crash???

    1. gamepass ultimate will not cause a crash.

    2. warzone does not need gamepass ultimate or even gold to play as it's free to play.

    3. it could very well be a problem with your xbox, the connection or something else.

    4. how can it be disrespected if your game crashes, if it keeps doing it restart your console or re download the game.
Thema:

Gamepass is causing my pc to crash

Loading...
  1. Gamepass is causing my pc to crash - Similar Threads - Gamepass causing crash

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. GamePass family sharing function is causing a game to die

    in XboX Insiders
    GamePass family sharing function is causing a game to die: Hello dear r/xboxinsiders community! My friends and I have done everything possible to help this game, but the curse of the hackers is incurable for our position. Now we have to rely on higher...
  9. Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what...: Just wondering why YouTube won't run audio during game play on the Xbox one. Been running cloud games on my phone and it's pretty low end (Motorola Power 2022) and love streaming YouTube mixes in...
  10. Xbox Gamepass PC Games causing computer to crash and restart.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass PC Games causing computer to crash and restart.: So, this has happened to a few games I've installed and I don't know how to fix them. The latest two being Arcade Paradise and Payday 3. What happens is when I launch the game, it starts and about...