Gamepass is a joke

Discus and support Gamepass is a joke in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I just bought Gamepass Ultimate so I can play games on my laptop as well as my Xbox. I've been a Gold Live member for years, had no problems..... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CJLightbringer, Mar 2, 2021.

  1. Gamepass is a joke


    So I just bought Gamepass Ultimate so I can play games on my laptop as well as my Xbox. I've been a Gold Live member for years, had no problems..

    However, despite the subscription to Ultimate showing up in my Microsoft Acct Subscription manager, none of the Xbox apps reflect this and won't let me play any of the games on any system.

    There's some broken link in the feedback loop. I buy Gamepass Ult through the Xbox app, go back to Xbox app, it tells me I need to buy Gamepass, click link, says I have it. So no games for me on my laptop. I've restarted my computer, logged in and out of the App and the system. This problem is entirely down to your **** app and system build.

    Add this onto the fact that the customer service for anything Xbox is basically non existent then someone please tell me why I should bother with any of this... my next gaming platform absolutely will be a PS5 after all this hassle I tell ya.

    If anyone has any quick fix or way to get a hold of someone who does i'd appreciate it otherwise i'll just go back to Gold Live and forget this whole steaming pile.

    :)
     
    CJLightbringer, Mar 2, 2021
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Gamepass is a joke

    Sometimes the Xbox app doesn't register that you have the subscription, try uninstalling the app, and reinstall. Also, you should be able to download the games straght from the Microsoft Store app without using the Xbox app.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Gamepass is a joke

    The Xbox App uses the MS store to do it's downloading. Make sure you are signed in on the Windows Store app the correct account as well as the Xbox app.

    If you're signed in on Windows or the Windows Store with a different account that you use for ultimate it could cause some issues.
  4. Franck Yx Win User

    Prob Football Manager 2019

    Well it's a joke!!! The gamepass said that we could play the game unlimited, no??? so, it's just a scam then!!!... Ok so in this case i cancel my subscription to xbox gamepass.

    Goodluck!!!
  5. Paul Lucci Win User

    How to fix error 0x87DD0005 when launching Quantum Break on windows 10?

    It's 4/27/23 and I'm also having this problem. What a joke of a return to PC Gamepass.
  6. IcedCaffe Win User

    I love Game Pass & MS Rewards, but the reduction in points for quests needs to be rolled back

    When I saw I earned 3 Points for logging into the Gamepass app I thought it was a prank. Than playing a Gamepass title I earned yep 3 points. They may as well remove both if they reduced the points. What’s next 1 point? Yes, 4 less points a day big deal but at least post a notice. Second to say this was done because of more members is just a joke. If that is truly the reason what’s next? They remove rewards altogether? Not a fan but I guess I’m a complainer 😱
Thema:

Gamepass is a joke

Loading...
  1. Gamepass is a joke - Similar Threads - Gamepass joke

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]