Gamepass included with PC..?

Discus and support Gamepass included with PC..? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I got a new laptop and a month of gamepass was included. If I claim this, will I still be able to get the 3 months for $1 promo? I can claim the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Monk3yOfChaos, Jun 26, 2021.

  1. Gamepass included with PC..?


    So I got a new laptop and a month of gamepass was included.

    If I claim this, will I still be able to get the 3 months for $1 promo?

    I can claim the reward till 2023.

    :)
     
    Monk3yOfChaos, Jun 26, 2021
    #1
  2. [Farscape] Win User

    3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion

    their is four tiers.

    Gold (console online only)

    Gamepass (does not include online just access to gamepass games)

    Gamepass PC (for PC gamepass games only)

    Ultimate Gamepass (Includes Gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC and Xcloud)
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

    xbox game pass

    several versions are available.

    Gamepass for console

    Gamepass for PC

    Ultimate Gamepass (this one includes gold, gamepass pc and gamepass console)
  4. yobrizo Win User

    confused with Xbox gamepass options

    It's easy. ultimate includes gold(play online on console), gamepass conola(play console pass catalog on console) and gamepass pc(gamepass catalog pc for pc). the catalog of pc and console is not the same
  5. NoPawse Win User

    Game pass app

    hiya,

    The ultimate gamepass includes both PC and console games whereas the regular gamepass includes only pc or only console.

    I hope this answered your question

    -NP
  6. Monk3yOfChaos Win User

    Gamepass included with PC..?

    Ah alright. Thanks for the quick reply.

    It was very helpful
Thema:

Gamepass included with PC..?

Loading...
  1. Gamepass included with PC..? - Similar Threads - Gamepass included

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. I've installed MWII from Gamepass, and it says it's now included and live, but only DMZ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've installed MWII from Gamepass, and it says it's now included and live, but only DMZ...: Multiplayer, co-op, and campaign are greyed out and tell me to purchase the game even though I'm a gamepass ultimate subscriber. 68afeab5-e82b-43aa-abff-04d23c2b23b0
  10. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

    in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3