Gamepass included with PC..?

Discus and support Gamepass included with PC..? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I got a new laptop and a month of gamepass was included. If I claim this, will I still be able to get the 3 months for $1 promo? I can claim the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Monk3yOfChaos, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Gamepass included with PC..?

So I got a new laptop and a month of gamepass was included.

If I claim this, will I still be able to get the 3 months for $1 promo?

I can claim the reward till 2023.

:)

Monk3yOfChaos, Jun 26, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion

their is four tiers.

Gold (console online only)

Gamepass (does not include online just access to gamepass games)

Gamepass PC (for PC gamepass games only)

Ultimate Gamepass (Includes Gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC and Xcloud)
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

xbox game pass

several versions are available.

Gamepass for console

Gamepass for PC

Ultimate Gamepass (this one includes gold, gamepass pc and gamepass console)
  4. yobrizo Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

It's easy. ultimate includes gold(play online on console), gamepass conola(play console pass catalog on console) and gamepass pc(gamepass catalog pc for pc). the catalog of pc and console is not the same
  5. NoPawse Win User

Game pass app

hiya,

The ultimate gamepass includes both PC and console games whereas the regular gamepass includes only pc or only console.

I hope this answered your question

-NP
  6. Monk3yOfChaos Win User

Ah alright. Thanks for the quick reply.

It was very helpful
Thema:

1. Gamepass included with PC..? - Similar Threads - Gamepass included

2. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  3. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  4. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  5. GamePass for PC error (0x80073b16}

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass for PC error (0x80073b16}: Xbox GamePass for PC won't launch. Attempted to run repair tool, same error: (0x80073b16) b80adbf8-9a51-4cc9-98f9-dc1d52f9db6e
  6. Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.: Quest 3 gamepass hong kong not work. Will it ever work? Very disspointed as no returns for hardware in Hong Kong. Is it possible i choose American region on account gamepass pc but not sure how to...
  7. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  8. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  9. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  10. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...