GamePass ile inirme yapamıyorum YARDIM![Translation-I can't download with GamePass HELP!]

Discus and support GamePass ile inirme yapamıyorum YARDIM![Translation-I can't download with GamePass HELP!] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 4 indirmeye çalışıyorum ve ne xbox uygulamasından ne de microsoft storedan indirme yapamıyorum. Daha doğrusu indirme başlıyor (normal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by İsmailFilikci, Jul 17, 2020.

  1. GamePass ile inirme yapamıyorum YARDIM![Translation-I can't download with GamePass HELP!]


    Forza Horizon 4 indirmeye çalışıyorum ve ne xbox uygulamasından ne de microsoft storedan indirme yapamıyorum. Daha doğrusu indirme başlıyor (normal hızımdan düşük hızda başlıyor) fakat bir süre sonra ürün dosyaları doğrulanıyor tarzı bir şey yazıyor ve o
    andan itibaren indirme yapmayı durduruyor ve yeniden başlamıyor.

    [Translation-I am trying to download Forza Horizon 4 and I cannot download from either xbox application or microsoft store. More precisely, the download starts (starts at a slower speed than my normal speed), but after a while the product files are
    typing verifying, and since then it stops downloading and does not restart.]


    :)
     
    İsmailFilikci, Jul 17, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    GamePass ile inirme yapamıyorum YARDIM![Translation-I can't download with GamePass HELP!]

    Hello Ismail,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having download issues. We recommend going over the guide

    troubleshoot games Windows 10
    . Try it out and let us know.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. Fitzscroll Win User

    Quêtes du gamepass introuvables [Mod Translation - Gamepass quests not found]

    Alors il n'existe plus de quêtes liés aux succes des jeux gamepass ?

    [Translation-So there are no more quests related to the success of gamepass games? ]
  4. BenSen6 Win User

    Microsoft ile oturum açma şu nedenlerden biri dolayısıyla engellendi: -[Translation - Sign-in with Microsoft was blocked for one of the following reasons:]

    YARDIM EDİN LÜTFEN

    -[Translation - PLEASE HELP]
  5. Sayann X Win User

    impossible de souscrire a XBGP PC [Mod Translation - unable to subscribe to XBGP PC]

    Bonjour,

    Le xbox gamepass ultimate ne peut pas être rétrogradé quand il est en cours. Il faut que tu arrive au bout de l'abonnement pour changer.

    [Mod Translation - Hello,

    The xbox gamepass ultimate cannot be downgraded while it is in progress. You have to reach the end of the subscription to change.]
  6. JessGrant1 Win User

    MInecraft Java says I don't own minecraft java and have to get Xbox GAME PASS for PC but I already own XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

    Yea i can't download anything under gamepass because it says i don't have gamepass. This is absolutely absurd.
Thema:

GamePass ile inirme yapamıyorum YARDIM![Translation-I can't download with GamePass HELP!]

Loading...
  1. GamePass ile inirme yapamıyorum YARDIM![Translation-I can't download with GamePass HELP!] - Similar Threads - GamePass ile inirme

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]