Gamepass handheld controller not recognized on Legion Go S

Discus and support Gamepass handheld controller not recognized on Legion Go S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there I have recently bought Legion Go S with windows 11 and installed games from gamepass. I have come to notice that my controlled is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Febriandianto Prabowo, May 15, 2025.

  1. Gamepass handheld controller not recognized on Legion Go S


    Hi there

    I have recently bought Legion Go S with windows 11 and installed games from gamepass. I have come to notice that my controlled is not recognized by gamepass both through digital games or cloud gaming. I have tried different game from other platform and it worked properly. please help and thank you

    :)
     
    Febriandianto Prabowo, May 15, 2025
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Gaming and handheld devices

  3. Felipe_Munhoz Win User

    Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

    Yes! The gamepass app recognizes my gamepass ultimate subscription. It's a gamepass app bug.
  4. BigB EC Win User

    Most memorable scene from a game?

    For me it was mass effect 2's introduction of legion.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

    Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

    Hi DumpyGamer,

    I doubt Xbox will release a standalone handheld unit like a Switch. Not even Sony are going down that route in the near future especially after the Vita. Project xCloud is their handheld as it pushes whats possible with the MS Azure platform. A controller
    and a phone teamed with the PowerA Moga Clip for Xbox One is all
    you need to game on the go (oh and data lol)

    Tbh, I don’t want Xbox to make a handheld as it is just another thing to buy. With the Project xCloud solution I already have a phone and a controller, just need the clip and I am ready to go :)
  6. Koop1985 Win User

    Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

    You can buy accessories to mount your phone with an Xbox controller, but we're never going to see a true Xbox handheld.

    Project xCloud is their next big thing for gaming on any device.
Thema:

Gamepass handheld controller not recognized on Legion Go S

Loading...
  1. Gamepass handheld controller not recognized on Legion Go S - Similar Threads - Gamepass handheld controller

  2. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  3. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  6. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  7. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  8. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  9. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]
  10. Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game...