Gamepass glitch, not working properly
Discus and support Gamepass glitch, not working properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my friend has a current issue with his game pass where whenever he wants to download Red Dead Redemption 2, under the place where it is supposed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by O Spectres, Jun 15, 2021.
Thema:
Gamepass glitch, not working properly
Loading...
-
Gamepass glitch, not working properly - Similar Threads - Gamepass glitch working
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
So I got the gamepass glitch (us, east coast) that Thanos'd my streak.
in XboX InsidersSo I got the gamepass glitch (us, east coast) that Thanos'd my streak.: Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead user here Cruising to my 7th day (today) for week 4. Had the console & pc ×5 completed. Got home last night after work and the whole thing glitches. I submitted a... -
Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP: So I bought the game DayZ a long time ago. About 5 months ago I was gifted game pass ultimate by code. I haven't paid for it. Now everytime I try joining a server it says "Renew Your Gamepass" to... -
My CoD MW2 from gamepass has glitched to 10th prestige and now my game keeps crashing. How...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy CoD MW2 from gamepass has glitched to 10th prestige and now my game keeps crashing. How...: I downloaded CoD MW2 from gamepass a few days ago for my Xbox series X. I’ve been playing fine no problems, but today my game has crashed. My online profile has glitched itself to 10th prestige... -
Trial and Xbox gamepass glitch Causing owned game not to work
in XBoX Games and AppsTrial and Xbox gamepass glitch Causing owned game not to work: I tried to play a game called Shinobi Striker on xbox and it was in gamepass. I own the game on a disc but since its in gamepass it wont let me play unless i have gamepass. So i try to play the... -
Xbox gamepass Unlimited Glitch
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox gamepass Unlimited Glitch: Since yesterday I have been trying to cancel my subscription because it was almost over. Now it says past due and it wont let me buy anything. b06849df-609d-40fc-987d-2fa78f0bd5a0 -
My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?)
in XBoX Sales and PromoMy Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?): I joined the 8th generation of consoles late. Late enough that i was able to purchase the Xbox one X, the following thanks giving after it was released. I made this choice after deciding to ditch... -
Glitch with Gamepass deleting games?
in XBoX Games and AppsGlitch with Gamepass deleting games?: I recently bought Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and every game that I already owned that is in Gamepass uninstalled off my Xbox and I have to reinstall them. Is this a bug or a glitch?...