Gamepass games won't start Online? always Offline

Discus and support Gamepass games won't start Online? always Offline in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; got game pass ultimate a bit ago and any game i install that has online features starts offline or just won't work i recent got Total war Warhammer 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jade ROCK, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Jade ROCK
    Jade ROCK Guest

got game pass ultimate a bit ago and any game i install that has online features starts offline or just won't work i recent got Total war Warhammer 3 and every time i start it it says you appear to be offline but all the gamepass games do this and im connected to the internet cause otherwise i know i wouldnt be able to download these games

:)

Jade ROCK, Jul 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, Jade before start troubleshooting again
    The best option will be first change your moderate NAT to open, this helps us to isolate the issue

Moderate NAT means that your ports for the Xbox services in your router settings are not opened completely.

Let me give you the needed ports for you to open:

Port 88 (UDP)
    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 80 (TCP)
    Port 500 (UDP)
    Port 3544 (UDP)
    Port 4500 (UDP)

That should work once you open them. Make sure to contact your Internet Service Provider for this one
  3. Jade ROCK Win User

PC - so far iv'e reset the store - relogged on xbox and the store app - restarted my pc - restarted my fiber - reinstalled a few on the online games - switched which drive the games were on
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Also, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
  5. Jade ROCK Win User

I added them all but still get moderate even restart my rounter and everything
    [​IMG]
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Jade, please check if your NAT type is open
    To do it follow these steps:

Open Xbox Console Companion app (if you don't have it, you can install it from Microsoft Store) > go to Settings > Network

Let me know what's saying there
Thema:

1. Gamepass games won't start Online? always Offline - Similar Threads - Gamepass games won't

2. Skyrim (and some other games) on xbox gamepass won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim (and some other games) on xbox gamepass won't start: Hi, I've got a problem when trying to run Skyrim (never played before on xbox gamepass). I get the first splash screen but the 'signing in' loader keeps spinning and nothing happens. I...
  3. GamePass Games won't uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass Games won't uninstall: Having problems uninstalling 3 GamePass Games on my PC so I can free up space. Fallout4, Just Cause 4 & OuterWorlds. Within GamePass, all would begin to uninstall and then just stop, When...
  4. PC Gamepass game won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass game won't install: I've had pc gamepass for a while, and I wasn't managing my storage correctly so I installed ARK to a external harddrive. Now I can't find that harddrive and I want to download the new pack....
  5. XBox GamePass for PC - Halo:MCC and Infinite won't login at game launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox GamePass for PC - Halo:MCC and Infinite won't login at game launch: Example: [img] I've checked: * My GamePass for PC subscription is active * I'm logged into the XBox App (for PC) * Firewall I've tried: * Installing all Windows 10 updates * Restarting...
  6. Gamepass for PC won't launch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass for PC won't launch games: Hi, so when I try to launch a game from the Xbox Game pass PC app it redirects me to the MS store page of Gaming services. I restarted my pc several times, pressed fix on the advanced settings of...
  7. 0x87E00017 - Gamepass games won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87E00017 - Gamepass games won't download: Hi I have been dealing with an issue for a couple of days now, this is the first time I have used gamepass Windows 10 Pro 21H1 version (just updated yesterday) my games refuse to download,...
  8. With gamepass on PC, a game will recognize the Playstation 5 Controller, but won't actually...

in XBoX on Windows
    With gamepass on PC, a game will recognize the Playstation 5 Controller, but won't actually...: So for a bit of backstory, I recently bought a PS5 Controller to replace my aging Xbox One controller for use on my PC. No problem with any other game on any platform, Steam, GOG, UPlay, etc....
  9. Gamepass Games on PC won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Games on PC won't download.: I recently got a new computer, and in order to save storage space, bought two external hardrives (both seagate); one is hard-lined to power, the other is portable. I was able too get the games to...
  10. Gamepass Games Won't Respond at Title Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Games Won't Respond at Title Screen: Hello again, I recently asked a question about my Gamepass games not downloading on my PC due to an app data conflict error. Someone was kind enough to tip me off to just reinstall windows...