Gamepass games won't start Online? always Offline

Discus and support Gamepass games won't start Online? always Offline in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; got game pass ultimate a bit ago and any game i install that has online features starts offline or just won't work i recent got Total war Warhammer 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jade ROCK, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Jade ROCK
    Jade ROCK Guest

got game pass ultimate a bit ago and any game i install that has online features starts offline or just won't work i recent got Total war Warhammer 3 and every time i start it it says you appear to be offline but all the gamepass games do this and im connected to the internet cause otherwise i know i wouldnt be able to download these games

:)

Jade ROCK, Jul 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, Jade before start troubleshooting again
    The best option will be first change your moderate NAT to open, this helps us to isolate the issue

Moderate NAT means that your ports for the Xbox services in your router settings are not opened completely.

Let me give you the needed ports for you to open:

Port 88 (UDP)
    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 80 (TCP)
    Port 500 (UDP)
    Port 3544 (UDP)
    Port 4500 (UDP)

That should work once you open them. Make sure to contact your Internet Service Provider for this one
  3. Jade ROCK Win User

PC - so far iv'e reset the store - relogged on xbox and the store app - restarted my pc - restarted my fiber - reinstalled a few on the online games - switched which drive the games were on
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Also, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
  5. Jade ROCK Win User

I added them all but still get moderate even restart my rounter and everything
    [​IMG]
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Jade, please check if your NAT type is open
    To do it follow these steps:

Open Xbox Console Companion app (if you don't have it, you can install it from Microsoft Store) > go to Settings > Network

Let me know what's saying there
Thema:

1. Gamepass games won't start Online? always Offline - Similar Threads - Gamepass games won't

2. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  3. Gaming services won't install. Can't play Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services won't install. Can't play Gamepass games: Getting an error within the gamepass app on PC "Gaming services failed with error code 0x8007007e. Tried powershell commands, deleting Gaming Services from registry, creating another account on...
  4. Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...: Have tried factory resetting but didn't work. Gamingroot folder seems to be missing even with hidden files are on but I don't know how to make one. Please someone help me. Just want to play games....
  5. Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games: I have contacted microsoft by phone and been hung up on twice.. I have reset and repaired my store app, reset and repaired my gamepass app, uninstalled and reinstalled the gamepass app. signed out...
  6. Owned game on Microsoft Store won't launch, get error saying I need gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game on Microsoft Store won't launch, get error saying I need gamepass.: I bought and own Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft store in 2018. I have played it for years, but now I get the error "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try...
  7. PC Gamepass game won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass game won't install: I've had pc gamepass for a while, and I wasn't managing my storage correctly so I installed ARK to a external harddrive. Now I can't find that harddrive and I want to download the new pack....
  8. XBox GamePass for PC - Halo:MCC and Infinite won't login at game launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox GamePass for PC - Halo:MCC and Infinite won't login at game launch: Example: [img] I've checked: * My GamePass for PC subscription is active * I'm logged into the XBox App (for PC) * Firewall I've tried: * Installing all Windows 10 updates * Restarting...
  9. With gamepass on PC, a game will recognize the Playstation 5 Controller, but won't actually...

in XBoX on Windows
    With gamepass on PC, a game will recognize the Playstation 5 Controller, but won't actually...: So for a bit of backstory, I recently bought a PS5 Controller to replace my aging Xbox One controller for use on my PC. No problem with any other game on any platform, Steam, GOG, UPlay, etc....
  10. Gamepass Game won't start, asks me to buy it

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass Game won't start, asks me to buy it: I was playing Devil may cry 5, closed it up and played another Gamepass game for a whilez when trying to return to DmC it woyld't start, keeps telling me to sign with the account that has the game...