Gamepass games only for Series X/S & PC
Discus and support Gamepass games only for Series X/S & PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I find this quite disappointing to see that I am not getting access to all the games on gamepass because I need to have the Series X/S or PC. So... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Barryoko, Jan 22, 2021.
Thema:
Gamepass games only for Series X/S & PC
Loading...
-
Gamepass games only for Series X/S & PC - Similar Threads - Gamepass games Series
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate
in XboX InsidersWhy cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments] -
Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...
in XboX InsidersBorrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game... -
I cant download games on pc gamepass
in XboX InsidersI cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be... -
PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription
in XboX InsidersPC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button... -
Help with xbox one game converted to xbox series x and then removed to gamepass
in XBoX Games and AppsHelp with xbox one game converted to xbox series x and then removed to gamepass: Ok so i need help with this. i have originally downloaded gta 5 on my xbox one and then put it in my harddrive which went to the series x now i havent played gta in a long time but when i had it... -
I have 2 separate accounts on xbox series x, can't access gamepass games on one of them.
in XBoX Games and AppsI have 2 separate accounts on xbox series x, can't access gamepass games on one of them.: I recently added the second account and paid a year of game pass, but after a couple of months I'm unable to use it. Keep getting messages that I don't have game pass and it wants me to buy...