Gamepass game wont launch

Discus and support Gamepass game wont launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to launch Control from gamepass on pc i get the following error. Windows 11 Rebooted computer reinstalled the game on a different disk.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Acurav2, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Acurav2
    Acurav2 Guest

When i try to launch Control from gamepass on pc i get the following error.

Windows 11

Rebooted computer

reinstalled the game on a different disk.

Gamepass game wont launch [​IMG]

:)

Acurav2, Nov 10, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

From the error, it seems there's a missing component on the C drive file path and reinstalling the game should fix it. Not quite sure what else to suggest since the issue is only with Control
  3. Jesse E' Win User

You can move some items to the other drive in order to create room on your C drive to install the game
  4. EvanBruceAlmigh Win User

Gamepass games wont launch.

Is your game pass active at the moment
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please provide more information, does this happen with all game pass games or just one? If just one, which one?
  6. Acurav2 Win User

first : there is no 3rd party AV installed only windows defender.

step 1: There is no issue with my account

step 2: its set to automatic

Step 3: didnt fix it

I really dont think this is an account issue. If it was other games would give the same issue. I think it has to do with the installation. Sadly i dont have enough diskspace free to install the game on my C:
Thema:

1. Gamepass game wont launch - Similar Threads - Gamepass game wont

2. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  3. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  4. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  5. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82
  6. Pc gamepass game wont launch because the requested operation requires elevation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc gamepass game wont launch because the requested operation requires elevation: I checked and my windows account is the owner of the game but the email I use for xbox and windows is different so I don't know if that could be the cause. Also after it tells me I need elevation...
  7. Gamepass Game Wont Launch Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Game Wont Launch Fallout 76: How are you today I purchased gamepass and installed fallout 76 on 2 identical spec pcs (more then enough system requirments for game) and fallout launches perfect on one pc but not at all on the...
  8. Xbox gamepass PC - Game wont launch, crashes in first 5 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass PC - Game wont launch, crashes in first 5 seconds: Here's what appears in the problem report. Problem signature Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash Package Full Name: 39EA002F.NieRAutomataPC_1.0.38.0_x64__n746a19ndrrjg Application Name: praid:Game...
  9. No Mans Sky Gamepass save corrupted, now the game wont save at all

in XBoX on Windows
    No Mans Sky Gamepass save corrupted, now the game wont save at all: I downloaded this game on PC gamepass and played for about 3 hours over several days. My save file became corrupt, or "not compatible with this version of the game." I reinstalled the game but it...
  10. game i own wont work after gamepass was canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game i own wont work after gamepass was canceled: I canceled gamepass and purchased 12 months of xbox live gold. I own Elder Scrolls Online (hard copy) and all expansions. It says i don't have a gamepass subscription when I try to play it and...