Gamepass Game Download Problem

Discus and support Gamepass Game Download Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded skyrim from game pass, it gives an error when the download is complete error code:0x80070003 230edff6-8e8a-41f8-aca0-4a58e18e738b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Civans, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Civans
    Civans Guest

I downloaded skyrim from game pass, it gives an error when the download is complete error code:0x80070003

:)

Civans, Dec 19, 2021
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Hello Civans,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. Before troubleshooting further, have you successfully been able to download/play GamePass titles in the past? It is also possible that there is not enough storage space on your device to support Skyrim. Before attempting the steps below, please ensure that you have enough free space for additional GamePass titles on your PC.

If the issue persists, you may also attempt the steps below;

1. Ensure that your PC is up to date.
    • Click on the Windows icon at the lower left corner of your screen
    • Select Settings
    • Select Windows Update
    • Select Check for Updates to confirm that your PC is up to date

1. Confirming that the Xbox app is up to date.

• Open the Microsoft Store app
    • Select the “…” at the top right of your screen
    • Select Updates to view a list of application updates for your PC

For additional support, you may also visit Troubleshoot game installations on a Windows device

Please let us know if any of these troubleshooting tips resolve the error. If the error persists, you may respond back to this forum thread at anytime.

Thank you!

-Tali
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

hello neighbor xbox game pass (pc)

Some games on the gamepass pro pc are having difficulty downloading, I also have the same problem, I believe to be still in the beta program, even because some games download without problems.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Renew game pass for an owned game?

When you say bought did you mean download with gamepass?

Yes any game downloaded but NOT paid with gamepass goes away with gamepass
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Can't access Game Pass Games

I had problems with the gamepass on pc, some games I could not download, I solved with an update on Win10, see if there is an update available.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

I paid for Xbox game pass for the pc but didn't get it.

download the xbox app and sign in with your account that has gamepass pc, then download the games from gamepass pc.
Thema:

1. Gamepass Game Download Problem - Similar Threads - Gamepass Game Download

2. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  5. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  6. How do I download EA games with Xbox GamePass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download EA games with Xbox GamePass?: EA connection has an error{"error":"Internal server error","error_description":null,"error_code":null,"code":107019} please to can help to meee 'pls TT 66f9f0d1-37b5-408e-b9c5-5897260e95b0
  7. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  8. 0x80070005 When downloading gamepass games onto my D: Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070005 When downloading gamepass games onto my D: Drive: Yes, I have tried the most common fix which was to rename WpSystem and WindowsApps and still doesnt work. Yes, I've tried removing, restarted each time I did that also already tried installing,...
  9. I have Gamepass Ultimate but cant download one of its games, why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Gamepass Ultimate but cant download one of its games, why is that?: WWE 2K23 is on Gamepass Ultimate which both me and my friend have but only my friend can download it but i cant and it says i have to pay for it? c1ef00a1-039f-40a9-a52a-0fb2b920352d
  10. can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...: so when i tried to download games to my h drive it would never let me, and nothing i found on here or anywhere else would help, and when i was messing around trying to find a solution, i went to...