Gamepass Game Bug?

Discus and support Gamepass Game Bug? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i reinstalled (Code Vein) a game that is similar to dark souls but is WAY easier, cause it wasn't shown as removed from the gamepass, but when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlakeTheDemon, Feb 20, 2022.

  1. Gamepass Game Bug?


    So i reinstalled (Code Vein) a game that is similar to dark souls but is WAY easier, cause it wasn't shown as removed from the gamepass, but when i went to boot up the game it came up with the message "If you have a game disc, insert it now. If you bought this online, make sure you're signed in. If you don't have rights for playing it, you'll need to get it at the Microsoft Store. (0x803f8001)" But it still shows it's on the gamepass, it even has the logo for gamepass in the bottom right of the application picture! is this a bug and they did try to remove it, or did they not try to remove it and someone just broke the game itself (yes i am aware it was in 'removing soon' section, but it still shows on the game pass list for me)

    :)
     
    BlakeTheDemon, Feb 20, 2022
    #1
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

    Game Pass up to date?

    There is a gamepass bug around because many ppl are having issues lately
    what are you on about, he is not having issues with gamepass as such, just that the game wont start because it has now left gamepass.

    there is no bug either.
  3. Felipe_Munhoz Win User

    Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

    Yes! The gamepass app recognizes my gamepass ultimate subscription. It's a gamepass app bug.
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

    Glitch with Gamepass deleting games?

    I recently bought Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and every game that I already owned that is in Gamepass uninstalled off my Xbox and I have to reinstall them. Is this a bug or a glitch?
    Sounds like a bug have you tried a hard restart or cashe clear
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Gamepass Game Bug?

    Hi BlakeTheDemon, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    As per checking, Code Vein is no longer on the Xbox Game Pass library, which is why you're getting the error. For your reference, you can check this link:

    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass/games
  6. MillionJT Win User

    How to fix error 0x87DD0005 when launching Quantum Break on windows 10?

    It has nothing to do with gamepass. I bought the game years ago and still get the same error. I thought they might fix that bug before they release it on gamepass. But nope, they didn't fix a thing. That's ridiculous.
Thema:

Gamepass Game Bug?

Loading...
  1. Gamepass Game Bug? - Similar Threads - Gamepass Game Bug

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  6. Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game...
  7. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...
  8. PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription

    in XboX Insiders
    PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button...
  9. Xbox not letting me play online gamepass games after signing in and trying to play on my laptop

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox not letting me play online gamepass games after signing in and trying to play on my laptop: My fiancée and I play online together with me playing the game on my laptop and her playing on the Xbox. Been doing it for a while now but all of a sudden if I’m online on the laptop, it says she...
  10. Gamepass game not working

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass game not working: Hi so i repurchased gamepass and it worked a few days ago on the game dead by daylight i turned the game in another day and it says no avaliable offers i own gamepass ultimate the game dosent even...