Gamepass game being stuck on sync
Discus and support Gamepass game being stuck on sync in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been playing this game I got on gamepass recently (no man's sky) and I've been having issues with opening it. I've been waiting about 20... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Seth Garritt, Mar 22, 2023.
Thema:
Gamepass game being stuck on sync
Loading...
-
Gamepass game being stuck on sync - Similar Threads - Gamepass game being
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate
in XboX InsidersWhy cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments] -
How do i fix not being able to open games off of gamepass
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do i fix not being able to open games off of gamepass: Hi, I got gamepass about a week ago and i wanted to try out Insurgency: Sandstorm. I downloaded both games, but am met with a frowny face next to a greyed out "play button" When I click on play... -
I have Gamepass and its showing the Year 3 to be played but when in the game it does not...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have Gamepass and its showing the Year 3 to be played but when in the game it does not...: I have Gamepass and its showing the Year 3 to be played but when in the game it does not show the content. I can go to the Gamepass library and select year 3 and it gives me the options to play... -
Is there a way to request a game to be put on Gamepass?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there a way to request a game to be put on Gamepass?: I just started playing Life is Strange Season 2 and I love it! I finished episode one but noticed I need to purchase episodes 2-5. I wouldn’t mind paying but after doing a little research I... -
Is there a way to request for a game to be added to Gamepass Ultimate?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there a way to request for a game to be added to Gamepass Ultimate?: Is there any way for people to request games they would like to see added to xbox game pass ultimate? 6d069926-5ef9-4e85-8962-407b63caeee7 -
Buyed Xbox gamepass but some game cant be downloaded for some reasons
in XBoX Games and AppsBuyed Xbox gamepass but some game cant be downloaded for some reasons: Hey guys! I'm quite new at the microsoft store thing, just subscribed at the xbox gamepass. I actually succesfully downloaded sea of thieves which is a xbox gamepass exclusive But i also wanted...