Gamepass for PC won't launch games

Discus and support Gamepass for PC won't launch games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so when I try to launch a game from the Xbox Game pass PC app it redirects me to the MS store page of Gaming services. I restarted my pc several... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaarFliess, Nov 26, 2021.

1. SaarFliess
    SaarFliess Guest

Hi, so when I try to launch a game from the Xbox Game pass PC app it redirects me to the MS store page of Gaming services.

I restarted my pc several times, pressed fix on the advanced settings of the Xbox app AND Gaming Services, deleted 2 registries someone proposed to delete and fully deleted and reinstalled Gaming Services. none of these things worked.

Thanks in advance!

:)

SaarFliess, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Check the solutions in this link please

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DpvGpOX2Lwo

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. SaarFliess Win User

trying to launch a game still opens the store page of Gaming Services instead of launching
  4. HowardZZZ Win User

I just have this issue today. I have the same issues with SaarFliess. Couldn’t reinstall the game again with the …00001 code. Tried everything mentioned in the YouTube as well.
  5. SaarFliess Win User

Tried to delete and install project wingman, few seconds after the installation began it gave me error "0x00000001 something unexpected happened"

update: same thing with other games
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Try reinstalling one of them
Thema:

1. Gamepass for PC won't launch games - Similar Threads - Gamepass won't launch

2. I have Gamepass, Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy won't launch and I get a message that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Gamepass, Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy won't launch and I get a message that...: How do i resolve the following issue? Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in...
  3. Owned game on Microsoft Store won't launch, get error saying I need gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game on Microsoft Store won't launch, get error saying I need gamepass.: I bought and own Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft store in 2018. I have played it for years, but now I get the error "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try...
  4. My Xbox Series X won't launch some Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series X won't launch some Gamepass games: My Xbox Series X won't launch some Gamepass games Hi, this is my first post, glad to be part of the Xbox community. I recently bought an Xbox Series X console (I'm coming from the competition...
  5. Xbox app won't launch any games downloaded from GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't launch any games downloaded from GamePass: I've just gotten a Windows 11 Home PC and installed the Xbox app. I'm able to download GamePass games as expected but I'm not able to launch them. Neither hitting the Play button on a game's page...
  6. Gamepass PC, Deathloop won't launch, stuck on splashscreen/signin in..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass PC, Deathloop won't launch, stuck on splashscreen/signin in..: Deathloop wont launch for me on pc (gamepass/xbox app). It just shows the splash screen with a message 'signing in..' and a turning circle at the bottom that stays on screen forever. I had the...
  7. GamePass won't launch on any device i have.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass won't launch on any device i have.: I can not use my gamepass subscription. The pc app just goes black, the browser won't stay connected and my phone app won't launch games. Im subscription is active, my enternit is working...
  8. XBox GamePass for PC - Halo:MCC and Infinite won't login at game launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox GamePass for PC - Halo:MCC and Infinite won't login at game launch: Example: [img] I've checked: * My GamePass for PC subscription is active * I'm logged into the XBox App (for PC) * Firewall I've tried: * Installing all Windows 10 updates * Restarting...
  9. Halo Infinite won't launch (PC XBOX Gamepass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't launch (PC XBOX Gamepass): Hello, As the title states my Halo Infinite won't launch at all. I could play the multiplayer when that came out but now it won't launch. I have tried all the run-arounds and fixes but nothing...
  10. F1 2019 won't launch in GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2019 won't launch in GamePass: There is an issue with DLSS (I think) which causes systems with Nvidia 30 Series cards to be unable to launch F1 2019. There is a fix (removing "nvngx_dlisp.dll" and "nvngx_dlss.dll") but cannot...