Gamepass for pc subscription switching accounts.

Discus and support Gamepass for pc subscription switching accounts. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had gotten the Xbox gamepass ultimate for pc on this account. I switched accounts on the xbox app and when I switched back I didn't have the gamepass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CosmiksAlt, Jun 22, 2021.

1. CosmiksAlt
    CosmiksAlt Guest

I had gotten the Xbox gamepass ultimate for pc on this account. I switched accounts on the xbox app and when I switched back I didn't have the gamepass anymore. I checked all of my accounts and I found that it was on the microsoft account that was linked to my microsoft store app. Does anyone know why this happened or how I can transfer the subscription over to my main account.

:)

CosmiksAlt, Jun 22, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

In order to fix issue, you will need to sign in to the Xbox app with the account you have the subscription set up on, which you are using on the Microsoft store. There is not an option to transfer the subscription unfortunately.

You can also just cancel the subscription from that account and then purchase it on the one you want it to be on.

Please check this link for information on how you can cancel and refund your subscription Xbox Support.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

It is possible to share Gamepass on PC. I will play Sea or Thieves or Forza on my PC using my Gamepass subscription while my kid plays on my home xbox using his account.

He essentially uses my Gamepass subscription on my Home Xbox while signed into his own account. I use my account on the PC and we play together.

It's a common thing many families do.
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Linking PC games pass to child account

Hello, in order for them to be able to use the Ultimate gamepass subscription on PC, it will need to be bought on their account.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

xboxgamepass

Hello WhyChiken,

Since you have Gamepass ultimate, that means you already have access to Xbox live gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC. To utilize the PC subscription, you just need to be signed into the same Microsoft account that owns the ultimate subscription.
    Use the Xbox Beta app to get started.

For more information, check out the
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate FAQ
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Gamepass PC x Xbox

Sign into your Microsoft account and go to services and subscriptions and double check that you did purchase the Ultimate GamePass. The Ultimate GamePass is the only version that gives you access to GamePass on both console and PC. Also if you have two
    accounts then you would have to use the account that you purchased the UGP on for access to it on both console and PC.
Thema:

1. Gamepass for pc subscription switching accounts. - Similar Threads - Gamepass subscription switching

2. How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...: We have acquired the ultimate game pass - it works on my parents account but it doesnt work on mine. I have tried to change it from Home xbox to not my home xbox and then change it back to my...
  3. I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription: I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription, and their support phone numbers tell me that the phone number is wrong. Also, their help and FAQ system lacks clear information on the...
  4. microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!: thats all. getting ripped off and cant contact a human. you rang me and hung up cf2cd2d1-b522-4fdd-be87-5f52ce24bc8d
  5. Me and my brother cant play the same game same time under the same gamepass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Me and my brother cant play the same game same time under the same gamepass subscription: So my brother used to use an xbox one s and just now upgraded to a series x and we used to be able to play at the same time on the same game and now on the new console it kicks us off the game...
  6. My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription: Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home...
  7. Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...: I have an Xbox Series X and I'm from India. There's a game called pillars of eternity 1. This game is not available in my current region India. My question is can I change my region to United...
  8. Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription: I recently upgraded from my old Xbox One to a new Xbox Series X. Previously, on my old xbox, I was able to download and play GamePass games using my Mother's GamePass Ultimate subscription. I...
  9. Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?: I noticed that Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition was available via gamepass and was excited to finally have access to the DLC that came with the compelte edition. However, upon launching the game via...
  10. I can't find my Gamepass subscription after XBOX reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my Gamepass subscription after XBOX reset: I can't find my Gamepass subscription after XBOX reset HELP!!!!! 9df8d05f-91d4-429f-b02c-85b10c30b18e