Gamepass for PC Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition DLC Issue?

Discus and support Gamepass for PC Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition DLC Issue? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just tried to download Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition via Gamepass / EA Desktop App. Gamepass sayys that it should be the Ultimate Edition... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jjmitch7, Mar 20, 2021.

1. jjmitch7
    jjmitch7 Guest

I just tried to download Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition via Gamepass / EA Desktop App. Gamepass sayys that it should be the Ultimate Edition that is available. Once downloaded, there are multiple DLCs missing. I confirmed this by comparing the DLC downloaded from EA Play / Steam vs EA Play / Gamepass. Anyone else try this yet and found a fix or do we just have a bug in the Gamepass / EA Desktop app on rollout that they need to address?

:)

jjmitch7, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Chucky IX Win User

Compete content on soecial editions

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition has all the DLC on a separate disc.
  3. voteDC Win User

I Need Options But Quick!

If you are buying for the console go for Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition. You get the game and all the DLC with this.

If for the PC get the Oblivion Anniversary Edition, where mods can drastically improve it over its 360 counterpart.
  4. voteDC Win User

Good old games for the 360??

Dragon Age: Origins is a great game that will keep you going for a while. Try and grab the Ultimate Edition though as it has all the DLC on it.
  5. Colai Win User

Same issue. Looks like a bait and switch. And the EA play thing says it only allows 10 hours of gameplay weekly??
  6. voteDC Win User

Would you recommend?

I would recommend both Dragon Age: Origins (get the Ultimate Edition as it includes all DLC) and Dragon Age II.

They certainly aren't anything like The Elder Scrolls games, where freedom is its strong point, rather the Dragon Age games focus more on telling a strong story.
Thema:

1. Gamepass for PC Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition DLC Issue? - Similar Threads - Gamepass Dragon Age

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Yakuza like a dragon on gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza like a dragon on gamepass PC: Is Yakuza Like a Dragon supposed to be available on xbox gamepass for windows? 408592d2-18a8-4809-9c54-fc3cae6d5310
  6. Yakuza: Like a Dragon installed dlc but not accessible in game on pc gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza: Like a Dragon installed dlc but not accessible in game on pc gamepass: Hi, I've been playing this game on pc gamepass for a while (just unlocked management) and decided to get some dlc for it: Job Set, Management Mode Set and Pachislot Machines. My problem is I...
  7. Cannot create a new game of Dragon Age Inquisition on EA PLay Via Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot create a new game of Dragon Age Inquisition on EA PLay Via Xbox Gamepass: Hi All I was playing Dragon Age Inquisition Via Xbox Gamepass Via EA Play, on a Windows 10 PC. I played for 40ish hours no problem, then one day all my cloud saves corrupted/vanished. I went to...
  8. My Gamepass PC doesn't have Yakuza series in game library (only Yakuza Like a Dragon and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gamepass PC doesn't have Yakuza series in game library (only Yakuza Like a Dragon and...: It is already 7 July 2022 ... and Yakuza 0-Yakuza Kiwami 2 supposed to be released in Gamepass PC. But, in my gamepass account there are only 2 Yakuza games (Yakuza Like a Dragon and Yakuza...
  9. Dragon Age Inquisition with Xbox Gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition with Xbox Gamepass ultimate: Need help please. I've been trying to download DA Inquisition. Have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. Installed the EA App/Beta whatever its called. Logged in and linked accounts (EA and Xbox) Get...
  10. PC Xbox GamePass Dragon Quest XI S controller problem

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox GamePass Dragon Quest XI S controller problem: Hello. For a week or so I got myself a 3 months pass for the Xbox gamepass. I began playing DQXI S and everything went perfectly fine, went through several hours of the game with no problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dragon age origins gamepass dl lc