Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into...

Discus and support Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into xbox live, but then errors out, saying it can't log me in. Makes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric Godin, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Eric Godin
    Eric Godin Guest

Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into...

Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into xbox live, but then errors out, saying it can't log me in. Makes the games unplayable, and doesn't make any sense, as I am logged into the Xbox app with no problems whatsoever. Anyone seen this issue or know how to fix it?

:)

Eric Godin, Jul 11, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into xbox live, but then errors out, saying it can't log me in

Hello, Eric. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Would you please share a screenshot with the error message you receive when trying to sign in to Xbox Live?

Also, what country do you live in?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Unable to see all games on Windows 10 Xbox app

gamepass pc has a completely different catalogue of games and ea access is not part of the gamepass pc side yet (ea access is on console only)

in the gamepass pc version there are some xbox one games which are play anywhere titles (not many).
  4. ngocphi Win User

Game Pass Ultimate - Console Games become paid on PC

Only play anywhere titles are cross compatible

Also pc gamepass games.aren't the same as xbox gamepass

And yes there are some pc.only titles

If you goto.the xbox gamepass app for.pc.you have 3 sections cloud. Xbox and pc

And not all titles are pc.anywhere isn't that an ea title?
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox Games Pass (console version) and/or Xbox Game Pass PC version

For me personally i would go only for the Gamepass for PC if i only play on pc. As it will have some off the xbox titles on it aswell.

Most of the games will be only playable on pc as they where programmed/released for that platform.
  6. OldManScud Win User

Using XBOX Game Pass Simultaneously on 2 PCs and XBOX Series X

The most legit way to do so without complications is each gamertag has a Gamepass subscription.

But, as the primary account with the GamePass ULTIMATE subscription, you can of course log into your primary xbox and download the games and the kids can log on that console and play under their gamertags. If you have a second console, your primary account
    can log in there as well, just make sure you do not change that console to your primary console. You can game there with your gamer tag.

For PC, you just need to be the account logged into the MS Store and download the Gamepass titles you want to play.

Not all titles are available on PC or cross platform compatible.
Thema:

1. Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into... - Similar Threads - Gamepass Can't play

2. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  3. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  4. Can't play online with gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online with gamepass ultimate: Me and my friend are game sharing so that he can play my bought games and I get his gamepass ultimate, but after his subscription ran out and he re-bought it, I've been able to download and play...
  5. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  6. Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription: I recently upgraded from my old Xbox One to a new Xbox Series X. Previously, on my old xbox, I was able to download and play GamePass games using my Mother's GamePass Ultimate subscription. I...
  7. Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP: So I bought the game DayZ a long time ago. About 5 months ago I was gifted game pass ultimate by code. I haven't paid for it. Now everytime I try joining a server it says "Renew Your Gamepass" to...
  8. I can't play with my friends in online games from gamepass like human fall flat or gang beasts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play with my friends in online games from gamepass like human fall flat or gang beasts: every time I restart, the Teredo says its unable to qualify and it always says server connectivity is blocked and I even tried port forwarding these ports: Port 88(UDP), Port 3074(UDP and TCP),...
  9. Gaming services won't install. Can't play Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services won't install. Can't play Gamepass games: Getting an error within the gamepass app on PC "Gaming services failed with error code 0x8007007e. Tried powershell commands, deleting Gaming Services from registry, creating another account on...
  10. Can't play EA games on Gamepass Ultimate PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play EA games on Gamepass Ultimate PC: Hi! I have gamepass ultimate and can play gamepass games but i can't play ea games. I've downloaded bf 2042, nfl 22 and 23and whenever i press play my pc tries to boot it up but then the ea app...