Gamepass fallout 76 keeps crashing

Discus and support Gamepass fallout 76 keeps crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i've put a days worth maybe into the game and in that time I've easily crashed at least 12 times. I have verified the game and it still crashed. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lightning1291, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Gamepass fallout 76 keeps crashing

So i've put a days worth maybe into the game and in that time I've easily crashed at least 12 times. I have verified the game and it still crashed. I know its not my computer or my internet cause both are more than capable to handle the game.

:)

Lightning1291, Oct 20, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Lightning1291, we have seen similar reports with fallout 76 on PC, however we still have no position from the developer.

What we recommend is to try to have your Windows enabled and with all the optional updates made to the system.

Whether it's Win 10 or 11 it's already in the 22H2 version.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whi...
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this may be something punctual in the game some bug.

Are you going through this in some other game on PC or just in this?
  5. Lightning1291 Win User

So i just updated my computer and it seemed to work, but after a bit it still crashed the game. I'm having problems in the hornsworth hq building and the airport I believe. Other than those it doesn't crash
  6. Lightning1291 Win User

No it's just this one game. Sorry for the late response, I've been incredibly busy
Thema:

1. Gamepass fallout 76 keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Gamepass fallout keeps

2. Fallout 4 and New vegas won't work on PC gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 and New vegas won't work on PC gamepass: Both Fallout 4 (PC) and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition (PC) both do not work for pc, I have installed both and both have given me the error code 0x87e50028 as well as saying "something went...
  3. Why can't I install fallout 4 on my computer via gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install fallout 4 on my computer via gamepass?: I bought fallout 4 game of the year edition on my xbox through my ultimate game pass subscription. I have been playing it on the xbox but now would like to play at my computer. When I select...
  4. Gamepass PC Fallout 76 resolution issues. 5120x1440

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass PC Fallout 76 resolution issues. 5120x1440: I am trying to see if it's possible to get a mod to work on the gamepass version of fallout 76 PC. It keeps trying to run the game on half my screen off to one side on any resolutions. Wanted to...
  5. Fallout 3 on Windows 11 from Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 on Windows 11 from Gamepass Ultimate: Hello, I have downloaded Fallout 3 from the Gamepass on my Windows 11 device, however after trying to start a new game the game crashes. I have tried the conventional methods, like changing the...
  6. Why can’t i mod on fallout new Vegas on GamePass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i mod on fallout new Vegas on GamePass?: Ok for some reason i know you can mod this game cause there are plenty of videos of mods from GamePass. For some reason, I can’t enable mods or enable mod files like I looked up. Can you explain...
  7. Fallout 3 Game of the year edition on pc gamepass but not xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Game of the year edition on pc gamepass but not xbox one?: Hi all, sorry bit of a stupid question. Gamepass on pc has fallout 3 game of the year edition with all the dlc included however on the xbox one this isn't the case? is this intended? so two...
  8. Help with fallout 3 on gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with fallout 3 on gamepass: I downloaded fallout 3 on game pass and then bought the DLC add-ons, but they don’t seem to be working. Any help is appreciated. When I do the project purity quest it ends the game instead of...
  9. Fallout 3 GOTY crashing as soon as i press new game on pc gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY crashing as soon as i press new game on pc gamepass: when i load up fo3 and press new game it loads for about 4 seconds then crashes. it constantly does this please help 21e3f5db-2dee-4353-9b94-f28d647abfc4
  10. Fallout 76 unavailable on pc gamepass europe?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 unavailable on pc gamepass europe?: Hi, can anyone confirm that Fallout 76 is unavailable on pc gamepass europe, and/or suggest how I can get it? Thanks! B 6001d221-a183-4818-945c-049d3a13c328