Gamepass Download Permissions

Discus and support Gamepass Download Permissions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I set to require permission to download games from Gamepass.. not just purchasing. I recently purchases Game Pass Ultimate and don't want my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JasonMorris79, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Gamepass Download Permissions

How do I set to require permission to download games from Gamepass.. not just purchasing. I recently purchases Game Pass Ultimate and don't want my kids going crazy downloading games. I have created "Family" accounts for each of them and have set my Xbox as my home system.

:)

JasonMorris79, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There is no option or feature yet for permission with downloading game pass games but you can definitely filter the games that they can play and install through the family settings. You can set them to "3 years old" .
  3. JasonMorris79 Win User

Ok. Thank you for the quick reply! :)
  4. GMify Win User

XBOX GAMEPASS PC GAMES WON'T LAUNCH

Found a fix! Went into xbox gamepass app settings and enabled offline permissions, not sure why this changed anything but works perfectly now!
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Download permissions

When you created your tag originally, did you put in your real birthdate, and does that birthdate put you at the Age of Majority for your region? For example in the U.S. the age of Majority is 18.

-

If the birthdate for the account is not of age, it won't matter what your account settings are.

-

Let us know so we can troubleshoot further.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Renew game pass for an owned game?

When you say bought did you mean download with gamepass?

Yes any game downloaded but NOT paid with gamepass goes away with gamepass
Thema:

1. Gamepass Download Permissions - Similar Threads - Gamepass Download Permissions

2. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  3. Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey: Vahalla won’t download on pc on gamepass is grey out and it stay loading and no option to download it cb0fb9cd-17ee-4517-ba32-94ec1657f80e
  4. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  5. Gamepass version keeps downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass version keeps downloading: I originally downloaded jurassic world evolution 2 for free through gamepass. I have since then bought the game and deleted it and tried multiple times to reinstall it, just for the 8.38 GB...
  6. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  7. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  10. PC Gamepass Download Error Code 0x87e0000f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass Download Error Code 0x87e0000f: [img] a Hello! Whenever I try and install Halo Infinite and ONLY Halo Infinite it gives me the Network Error Code (0x87e0000f). I tried downloading other games and it works perfectly fine, its...