gamepass discount not showing

Discus and support gamepass discount not showing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my son is trying to purchase NBA2k25 for his xbox s. It shows the price should be $27.99 with his gamepass subscription. When he goes to checkout,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mandy Borland, Jan 30, 2025.

  1. gamepass discount not showing


    Hi, my son is trying to purchase NBA2k25 for his xbox s. It shows the price should be $27.99 with his gamepass subscription. When he goes to checkout, it jumps up to $69.99. Any guidance on how to get the discounted price to reflect at checkout?

    :)
     
    Mandy Borland, Jan 30, 2025
    #1
  2. Belle B Win User

    gamepass discount not showing

    Hi Mandy

    Sorry to hear about that. However, you may try purchasing it directly from the website: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/nba-2k25... if the discount doesn't appear it may be a possible glitch.

    In the meantime, you may try the following troubleshooting steps:

    -Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Power Center.

    -Select Restart console.

    -Select Restart.

    If it doesn't work, try a full power cycle:

    -Press the Xbox button in front of the console until it shuts down.

    -Unplug the power cables from the back of the console and on the wall socket.

    -Wait for 10 seconds

    -Plug in again and turn on the console
  3. JohnnyXeo Win User

    Purchasing a game on game pass. and then not renewing my game pass

    Yup! Discounts with gamepass is a go.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

    Purchasing a game on game pass. and then not renewing my game pass

    Do you get a discount on all Gamepass games if you decide to buy them? If so, could you use the 14 day Gamepass trial and then buy a game or 2 with a small discount?
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Digital games

    Or get gamepass and purchase them at a discount
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Destiny 2 Deleting itself for every update PC GAMEPASS

    First destiny is no longer part of the gamepass

    If you purchased it with the gamepass discount then you can keep it

    But it cannot be played freely thru gamepass
Thema:

gamepass discount not showing

Loading...
  1. gamepass discount not showing - Similar Threads - gamepass discount showing

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. What if I bought a game with the gamepass discount, when I cancel the subscription do I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if I bought a game with the gamepass discount, when I cancel the subscription do I...: I bought BO6 with the discount while having gamepass. I then unsubscribed and I think I lost the game and it was uninstalled? f6183460-454a-452b-8990-643dcee88dd3
  8. Xbox gamepass discount issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass discount issue: When you open the store and then see the gamepass it first shows R15.90 per month but when you click on to it to buy it. It shows a R120 per month 9f80abec-9ff0-46ad-bc35-07634219b564
  9. Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?: I have a 14 day free trial of gamepass waiting to be activated and im wondering if theres a gamepass game on sale, will it get an additonal discount if you own gamepass...
  10. Unable to Purchase Xbox Gamepass (14 days trial or 1USD discount)

    in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Gamepass (14 days trial or 1USD discount): Hi, I have been trying to subscribe to xbox game pass for either 14 days free trial or to purchase the 1 time limited offer of 90% discount 1USD/month but nothing works. I have changed my store...