gamepass didnt work ??

Discus and support gamepass didnt work ?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm Asian player, and I download "monster hunter" from Uinte state xbox store , then I cant launch game , the error is 0x803f900a and 0x803F8001 I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by slicedwurst, Aug 30, 2019.

  1. slicedwurst
    slicedwurst Guest

    gamepass didnt work ??


    I'm Asian player, and I download "monster hunter" from Uinte state xbox store ,

    then I cant launch game ,

    the error is 0x803f900a

    and 0x803F8001

    I have no idea to do , what's wrong with that?

    plz help me

    bye the way , my member is GPU.

    :)
     
    slicedwurst, Aug 30, 2019
    #1
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    gamepass didnt work ??

    yes I know that I'm not in the region,

    and the past about three month it still work , event I switch my xbox region to Asian

    I mean, I can still play monster hunter with Asain region until yesterday.

    but why ???? now it deny the launch
    I'm just curious, if you can download it and play it fine in the Asian region, then why are you trying to play it from the American region?
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User
  4. choppyseize Win User

    gamepass didnt work ??

    It may be because you're not in the region you actually live in. If you don't have your billing address and info match the regions then you can have complications. Lying about your location is also against the rules and can result in suspensions or bans.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    gamepass didnt work

    Hi vub, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    Do you receive an error message?

    Are you playing on an Xbox Console or PC?
  6. slicedwurst Win User

    gamepass didnt work ??

    Because that xbox version's monster hunter dosen't aboard for Asian , that's why I need to download from American xbox store.
Thema:

gamepass didnt work ??

Loading...
  1. gamepass didnt work ?? - Similar Threads - gamepass didnt

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]