Gamepass deal question

Discus and support Gamepass deal question in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just wondering if there is a way to take part in the gamepass deal 3 months for a dollar if I've only been subscribed since April 26 2021.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LesDavie, May 16, 2021.

1. LesDavie
    LesDavie Guest

Gamepass deal question

Just wondering if there is a way to take part in the gamepass deal 3 months for a dollar if I've only been subscribed since April 26 2021.

:)

LesDavie, May 16, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gamepass deal question

If you've been subscribed to what since April? If you already have Game Pass Ultimate, you won't be eligible for the dollar deal. Otherwise, if you just have Gold and/or standard Game Pass, you'll be eligible.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Redeem code says code has been redeemed. IT HAS NOT been redeemed.

Question did you have xbox gamepass ultimate before if so that is why

Those codes can't be stacked

It can only be used on never before subscribed accounts

Keep in mind it's better to skip it and use the 1 dollar a month deal

If you use that code you can't redeem the 1month deal
  4. DeusCriolo Win User

Ultimate game pass

Gamepass ultimate is amazing deal
  5. Smwutches Win User

Deals with gamepass

You would have to keep your game pass subscription in order to keep playing it.
  6. G A R IF I E LD Win User

Styx: Shards of Darkness and Tekken 6 are now both available through the Games with Gold program.

With ultimate gamepass and gold there's literally no good deal like that
Thema:

Gamepass deal question

1. Gamepass deal question - Similar Threads - Gamepass deal question

2. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate $1 Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate $1 Deal: So back in December I found out about this deal and bought it, I didn’t know how to cancel the recurring billing and thought I had figured it out but instead I accidentally gave myself a refund of...
  3. Xbox gamepass ultimate deal purchasing problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gamepass ultimate deal purchasing problems: I have been trying to buy the recent deal for Xbox gamepass. It includes 3 months of gamepass ultimate for 1 dollar with Disney+, EA play, and more. I have about 2 dollars of credit remaining in...
  4. A deal involving gamepass that was said on there site did not work and i was charged the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A deal involving gamepass that was said on there site did not work and i was charged the...: On the xbox website, it says that for a limited time, the price for 3 months of gamepass is 1$ and then afterwards, it will go back to the normal price. So i payed for it and instead of being...
  5. Ultimate Gamepass Deal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Gamepass Deal: Hello! My Ultimate Gamepass will end Oct. 21 and was wondering if you guys think I should ride it out then stack the 3 years with live gold. I cant find anywhere when the deal will end, any ideas?...
  6. How to max out £1 gamepass ultimate deal?

in XboX Insiders
    How to max out £1 gamepass ultimate deal?: Just bought an xbox one x and want to buy gold to convert to ultimate. How many months gold should I buy? I've read 3 years is the max but I've also read that every time you put in a code you get...
  7. Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.: When I attempt to purchase this offer it disappears & instead gives me a 1 month for $1 deal instead. When I first looked at the offer it had the 3 month option available(I was holding off...
  8. Gamepass Ultimate deal 3 months for $1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate deal 3 months for $1: I had seen the promo that GamePass ultimate is only $1 for 3 months when I went and bought it, it only told me I had a month instead! I went to the website on Microsoft store and there were 2...
  9. Having trouble with the Gamepass 3 months for $1 deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Having trouble with the Gamepass 3 months for $1 deal: Hey all, I'm having trouble with the deal as the title says, whenever I try to purchase it, I will click on the appropriate buttons, and it takes me to a screen to purchase 1 month at full price...
  10. The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me: i was scammed about your 2.00$ deal of gamepass i bought a 7.00$ gift card to buy your deal for 2 mounths but wont show. e73d35d8-143b-4efa-bed4-eb15a21d2264