Gamepass content doesn’t work on Hitman World of Assassination

Discus and support Gamepass content doesn’t work on Hitman World of Assassination in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When ever I downloaded Hitman world of assassination, it says I have to purchase the content in order to play. Even though I still have gamepass.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrickedZap, Feb 27, 2023.

1. TrickedZap
    TrickedZap Guest

When ever I downloaded Hitman world of assassination, it says I have to purchase the content in order to play. Even though I still have gamepass.

:)

TrickedZap, Feb 27, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please login to your account at https://account.microsoft.com/services. Kindly check if your Game pass ultimate subscription is active there.

If it's active there, please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Georges C. Win User

HITMAN 3 Access Pass for Hitman I & II?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Lucca, by description you can access locations of hitman games 1 and 2 within Hitman 3 and of course own the hitman 3 game to be able to access this content.

"The HITMAN 3 Access Pass system allows you to access HITMAN 1 and HITMAN 2 locations in HITMAN 3, essentially making it possible to play all locations in the World of Assassination trilogy from within HITMAN 3.

Purchasing or redeeming this Access Pass will grant access to the locations from 'HITMAN 1 - GOTY Edition' in HITMAN 3.

You must own HITMAN 3 to access this content."
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

i have an issue with hitman 3 and I have it and I say me to buy it

You're welcome and that is a possibility.

Try to launch the game Hitman: world of assassinations from Game Pass and check if you have the Hitman 3 missions from there.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hitman 3 free??

6. Sagaroth Win User

My top 5 favourite games of 2019

World of Goo

Battlefield 3

Hitman 2 Silent Assassin

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Original

Mario Aces
Thema:

1. Gamepass content doesn’t work on Hitman World of Assassination - Similar Threads - Gamepass content doesn’t

2. XBox Gamepass need authorization to install content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Gamepass need authorization to install content: I ran into a problem with my XBox account on PC lately. I tried to install a game with an age restriction and got the message that I need an adult to sign in download the game. I checked and my...
  3. Cannot acces DLC content in Zombie Army 4 on PC (Gamepass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot acces DLC content in Zombie Army 4 on PC (Gamepass): ====PLEASE EXCUSE MY ENGLISH, IT IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE=== Hi there, I downloaded the game Zombie Army 4 on the Gamepass app (xbox app) on pc. It comes with free DLC (season pass 1) and i...
  4. Unable to get gamepass content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get gamepass content: Hi, I also tried contacting the gamers chat they just ghosted me and the virtual agent didn’t understand so here I am When I try to install Microsoft Flight Simulator, on the website it shows I...
  5. Can't install any content from Xbox app on PC with GamePass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any content from Xbox app on PC with GamePass subscription: Hey, Not sure if this is the right place to post, probably scrubbed a hundred pages looking for a solution or a "contact support" button. This is where I got. The issue I am having is that every...
  6. Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries Gamepass vs Cloud Content is Different

in XboX Insiders
    Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries Gamepass vs Cloud Content is Different: I originally downloaded Mechwarrior 5 on my Series X via gamepass and put quite a few hours into it. I then decided to give the game a go via cloud gaming. When I went back to my Series X I got an...
  7. Ordered Gamepass Ultimate (1€) but XBOX App shows only content of normal Gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ordered Gamepass Ultimate (1€) but XBOX App shows only content of normal Gamepass: Hi all, I orderd the promotion of GP Ultimate and set it to my MS Account. My Account says the I have subscribed GP Ultimate till 27/3/2021 but in the XBOX App in Windows10 I can only access the...
  8. XBox Gamepass Elders Scrolls Online (ESO) Morrowind Content Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Gamepass Elders Scrolls Online (ESO) Morrowind Content Missing: In XBox Gamepass, the Elder Scrolls Online game is supposed to include the "Morrowind" DLC. It was working up to last week, but the DLC content is now missing. (This might be tied in with ESO...
  9. Purchased content that I had with gamepass.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased content that I had with gamepass.: Elder Scrolls is free with gamepass and I’ve recently gotten back into it. They are coming out with a new chapter in June. For $59.99 you can purchase the preorder AND the standard eso game to...
  10. Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?: I have had Live Gold for years and intend to keep it as my kids play online and we have many saved free games. I want to try GamePass while still keeping Live Gold. I heard that if I do that, then...