Gamepass cloud streaming sharing

Discus and support Gamepass cloud streaming sharing in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have a gamepass ultimate subscription, when i log into the gamepass beta app on my phone under the primary account, i can stream games to my phone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NickFrederick, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Gamepass cloud streaming sharing

I have a gamepass ultimate subscription, when i log into the gamepass beta app on my phone under the primary account, i can stream games to my phone with no issues. however if i sign in as one of my children's accounts, they don't have access to that feature.
    If they can share my gamepass access on the xbox one, why can they not share it on thier phones as well?

:)

NickFrederick, Aug 15, 2020
  2. bjornxon Win User

I really hope that it will be possible to share it with the other family members as on the console itself. In my house I have bought the GamePass Ultimate account and share it with my kids. Like a lot of families do I imagine.

If I can not share this Cloud feature with them it will be very disappointing and this feature won't be interesting at all.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

xcloud is not part of the gamepass as of yet, that will be arriving soon, at the moment only those given access are able to use it as it is still in beta. It cannot be shared access.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Nick

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about how to have other users that are currently sharing your subscription on your console are unable to take full benefits of this game streaming service.

Its is as stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador[Farscape], only the host of the subscription, or the individual that purchased the subscription currently
    has access to this Beta service.

At this time, there is no know info as to whether once this this is fully release to the public, if users that do not have a Game Pass subscription, will be able to benefit from sharing this, similar to the Home Xbox feature that allows others on your console
    to benefit from your active Xbox subscription.

I encourage you to check out the
    Xbox Wire
    as that is the place to get all up-to-date news on anything Xbox related.

I hope this was able to clarify any confusion this might have caused.
  5. Marshall Craig Win User

Xbox Gamepass Cloud Gaming

Ah, I see.

It is however strange to me that users without a subscription can begin gamepass downloads on a home console that shares its Ultimate subscription but can't acces cloud streaming.

My wife downloads Gamepass games on my home console often so I guess I just assumed that the could stream feature would be shared as well.

Anyways, thank you so much for your quick and detailed responses!
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

PC Games (such as Starfield) via Game Pass Ultimate

game pass ultimate is for console pc and cloud, if you dont want to play streamed cloud games then gamepass pc would be the best choice as that has ea access included too.
Thema:

1. Gamepass cloud streaming sharing - Similar Threads - Gamepass cloud streaming

2. there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option: I run Windows 11 on ARM machine and Xbox app only shows cloud games variant, is there solution for it to get normal game pass list of games? [img] 5346929d-2f41-41c5-98a4-529c75e6f9f6
  3. Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass: So I have 2 profiles and 1 gamepass for my wife and I but now we have 2 boxes to play when she goes to play under her name it says failure to log into email account because there is another...
  4. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  5. How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?: My kids are under my primary account. When they try to access the cloud gaming, it tries to make them sign up for ultimate. Is there a way to allow them to access the ultimate subscription through...
  6. Wait times on gamepass cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wait times on gamepass cloud gaming.: Why are wait times so long on gamepass cloud gaming? If its an influx of players because of new game shouldn't that have been accounted for before releasing new games on the platform? I just...
  7. When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...: Would i need to buy a series X or will i be fine with just the GTA + subscription and/or owning the series x version? 315ebaf5-e7e3-42f2-892b-ddaf59687415
  8. Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...: Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2 months ago. I am not starting over. fa3c7687-65f9-4c38-814a-8e3532841706
  9. Disabling cloud syncing on pc gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Disabling cloud syncing on pc gamepass: Im getting pretty frustrated with xbox right now, i dont want cloud syncing and theres nothing in the settings that allows you to disable this. I know its foing it because when i open starfield it...
  10. Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller: I'm trying to use my stadio controller which has been transitioned to bluetooth mode. It works perfectly with in browser cloud gaming It doesn't work at all with remote play on the xbox app or...