GamePass cancelamento [Translation-Gamepass Cancellation]

Discus and support GamePass cancelamento [Translation-Gamepass Cancellation] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Saudações comunidade A um tempo atrás comprei um Xbox One de segunda mão ( usado ), ele veio com uma conta do antigo dono , sem prestar atenção nas... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrunoJanelli, Apr 9, 2019.

  1. BrunoJanelli
    BrunoJanelli Guest

    GamePass cancelamento [Translation-Gamepass Cancellation]


    Saudações comunidade

    A um tempo atrás comprei um Xbox One de segunda mão ( usado ), ele veio com uma conta do antigo dono , sem prestar atenção nas possíveis consequências eu assinei o GamePass pela conta dele, sem ter os dados de acesso a conta. Para me ajudar o console quebrou
    e eu não consigo cancelar essa assinatura que esta me cobrando ja faz 2 meses , não quero estorno só quero o cancelamento. Desde ja agradeço

    [Translation-Greetings Community

    A while ago I bought a second-hand Xbox One (used), it came with an account of the former owner, without paying attention to the possible consequences I signed Gamepass for his account, without having the account access data. To help me the console
    broke and I can not cancel this subscription that this charging me already 2 months ago, I do not want reversal just want the cancellation. Since I thank you]


    :)
     
    BrunoJanelli, Apr 9, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    GamePass cancelamento [Translation-Gamepass Cancellation]

    Hi Bruno,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. If you do not have the credentials to log in, the account owner will need to cancel this. So you will need to get ahold of the account owner and have him cancel it. Support most likely wont be able to assist as it is not
    your account.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. {Parity} Win User

    GamePass cancelamento [Translation-Gamepass Cancellation]

    Try logging onto you account using a browser and go to subscriptions and you should see it there and be able to cancel it. You will have to turn off auto renewal before you can cancel it.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

    GamePass cancelamento [Translation-Gamepass Cancellation]

    Hello Bruno,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Brad is correct here. Getting the account holder to cancel the subscription will resolve this issue. If you do not know the account holder personally, you can

    contact an Xbox support agent
    directly to have your payment instrument removed from this account.

    Hope this helps!
  5. Farkas David01 Win User

    Xbox live canceled

    Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold and Gamepass. So if you cancel Gamepass Ultimate you cancel your gold too.
  6. K4tsuj1 Win User

    Não consigo cancelar meu game pass -[Translation - I cannot cancel my game pass]

Thema:

GamePass cancelamento [Translation-Gamepass Cancellation]

Loading...
  1. GamePass cancelamento [Translation-Gamepass Cancellation] - Similar Threads - GamePass cancelamento Translation

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]