Gamepass blocking certain downloads due to parental restrictions.... Im 35 and have been...

Discus and support Gamepass blocking certain downloads due to parental restrictions.... Im 35 and have been... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im 35, my birth date is correct on my account. Gamepass is still blocking me from downloading certain titles. Citing a parental restriction on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by cSiloJohnson, Oct 27, 2020.

  1. cSiloJohnson
    cSiloJohnson Guest

    Gamepass blocking certain downloads due to parental restrictions.... Im 35 and have been...


    Im 35, my birth date is correct on my account. Gamepass is still blocking me from downloading certain titles. Citing a parental restriction on my profile.

    :)
     
    cSiloJohnson, Oct 27, 2020
    #1
  2. cSiloJohnson Win User

    Gamepass blocking certain downloads due to parental restrictions.... Im 35 and have been the sole owner of this account for 14 years.

    Problem has been resolved. Not sure what I did but I retried downloading Rage 2 and it let me through.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    XBOX PROB

    If you can't play online due to parental or region restrictions then no one here can do anything about that.

    If there are no restrictions on your account then you'd need a gamepass core or ultimate subscription to play online unless it's a free to play game.
  4. Unique Dezign Win User

    Can not play BF3 online

    This is due to a age restriction on the profile called 'Family Settings'. You have been restricted to play games of a certain age category, therefore you are unable to play online.
  5. WakelessAltair Win User

    Very unhappy with the service in New Zealand

    Im pretty certain that in New Zealand, child accounts cant download no matter what.. Even if Im wrong I still cant solve this issue since the holder of the parent account email has passed away. I tried contacting Microsoft to help me change the parent account
    email to my guardians, but they've been of absolutely no help.
  6. Sweet J TBR Win User

    Promoting to Adult account.

    My friend could download my new profile without a problem on his Xbox, but not SweetJTBR due to the parental restrictions asking him for the password associated with the nonexistent email.
Thema:

Gamepass blocking certain downloads due to parental restrictions.... Im 35 and have been...

Loading...
  1. Gamepass blocking certain downloads due to parental restrictions.... Im 35 and have been... - Similar Threads - Gamepass blocking certain

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Why is Smart App Control blocking GamePass games like Borderlands 3 and Avowed?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Smart App Control blocking GamePass games like Borderlands 3 and Avowed?: Smart App Control has been actively blocking new games on GamePass like Borderlands 3 and Avowed, as well as known trusted programs like PearsonVUE which is for taking a CompTIA exam at home. I'd...
  9. Accessing Blocked Microsoft Account that has only used Gamepass

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessing Blocked Microsoft Account that has only used Gamepass: I created a specific Microsoft account to link to Gamepass. I did not use Xbox, Skype, or Outlook with the account. I forgot the password associated with the account and had not enabled two-factor...
  10. Why Does Gamepass block modify games I own?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Does Gamepass block modify games I own?: Why cant I install a Game I own to a drive and a folder of my choice, so I can modify the game I own? I want to play a game I own that has VR support but I cant cause Gamepass has the game I own...