Gamepass billed one day earlier

Discus and support Gamepass billed one day earlier in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Gamepass said it would renovate my subscription 30/04, but when I tried to cancel it, I dicovered it had already renewed itself. What am I supposed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ramboio727, Apr 29, 2018.

  1. ramboio727
    ramboio727 Guest

    Gamepass billed one day earlier


    Gamepass said it would renovate my subscription 30/04, but when I tried to cancel it, I dicovered it had already renewed itself. What am I supposed to do to get this money back? (I'm from Brazil, if that's relevant)

    :)
     
    ramboio727, Apr 29, 2018
    #1
  2. Knegr0damus
    Knegr0damus Guest
    Could not cancel Xbox gamepass

    I recently got the Xbox one Gamepass for 14 day trial. I tried canceling the subscription through the xbox one, but did not have the option to cancel, only change my payment method. I also did not receive a notice that I would be billed on Oct 18th. I
    signed into my Microsoft account through my cell phone and did not see any option to stop auto renew for the Gamepass. I then signed in on a PC and saw that I had already been billed for this. At no time did I receive any e-mail notification about billing.
    Even after this was done. I usually get a billing statement for all transactions but none for auto renew game pass. I am also in the Preview program ( beta ring). Could this be the reason that I could not opt-out through the Xbox one interface?
     
    Knegr0damus, Apr 29, 2018
    #2
  3. Pacemaker146
    Pacemaker146 Guest
    Game pass codes

    Hi I have just bought an Xbox One last Friday with with the two joypad bundle for my sons birthday. In the box i have a 1 month trial for Gamepass too. Im currently using the normal 14 day Gamepass trial that you get on the standard Xbox One menu screen.
    When this expires next Friday will i be able to use my sons 1 month Gamepass? Then after that i will be paying the £7.99 per month for him to continue with thenGamepass. Thanks
     
    Pacemaker146, Apr 29, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Gamepass billed one day earlier

    Smwutches, Apr 29, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Gamepass billed one day earlier

    You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. AhmadAskari Win User

    Can't play any games on GamePass except the ones on EA Play for PC

    No, They are not. I had GamePass PC earlier and everything used to work properly but then one day I got notification that there is an offer on GamePass Ultimate so I upgraded but since the day GamePass PC subscription ended and GamePass Ultimate subscription started, I can only launch games that are on EA Play and that too from EA Desktop App only.

    Now, because the GamePass Ultimate was a 3 month subscription, so I can't even go back to GamePass PC until it's over.

    Any game that launches from Xbox app for Windows fails to launch and tried repairing and resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Apps, sign-out and then again sign-in on both the apps but still same thing.

    For Example, Forza Horizon 4 used to work earlier but now it does not.
  7. zhang_0410 Win User

    Game pass expired one day earlier???

    I should be able access on Jan 5th, according to you. But I can't access today. I start the subscription on 23rd 4pm, shouldn't I still have access till Jan 6th 4pm. Worst case, I should still access till midnight. I didn't check earlier, but I'm sure I didn't have it at 4pm on the 5th. My subscription page also says end on Jan 6th.
  8. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Game pass expired one day earlier???

  9. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Game pass expired one day earlier???

    Hi Zhang_0410, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    If you account for the Dec 23th day, it ends on Jan 06th.

    23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 01 02 03 04 05
    01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

    Isn't that the case?

    Please, check your subscription page and check the status:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription
Thema:

Gamepass billed one day earlier

Loading...
  1. Gamepass billed one day earlier - Similar Threads - Gamepass billed earlier

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Microsoft reset my xbox data and continues to bill me for gamepass with no way to cancel...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft reset my xbox data and continues to bill me for gamepass with no way to cancel...: So for starters, I tried logging into my account one day and my account was reset, i had to make a new gamertag, account, and everything. I’ve tried everything to get it back but it seems that...
  7. My GamePass Ultimate was removed from my account before the next billing cycle. i payed for...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My GamePass Ultimate was removed from my account before the next billing cycle. i payed for...: I'm not going to keep buying Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions that last less than the billing cycle. I want my Pass reactivated as i already paid for it. Just looking moments before I saw it was...
  8. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?: I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on...
  9. Changing region doesnt change the billing addres on xbox pc when redeeming xbox gamepass

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing region doesnt change the billing addres on xbox pc when redeeming xbox gamepass: I have tried changing my Microsoft account to my country Indonesia to redeem an xbox gamepass, but when the screen prompt for add an address pop up it still shows that my region is the US so i...
  10. Changed recurring bill for gamepass and now it's canceled.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed recurring bill for gamepass and now it's canceled.: The payment for my ultimate gamepass subscription came of my account, so I wanted it to come of later in the month. So I only turned of my recurring payment. Afterwards my gamepass was not working...