Gamepass assigned additional letter drives on my PC. They only hold one game each.

Discus and support Gamepass assigned additional letter drives on my PC. They only hold one game each. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So randomly today gamepass/windows revealed gamepass game files. These files are usually hidden by design by gamepass/Microsoft. Why did they appear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gamers confused, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Gamepass assigned additional letter drives on my PC. They only hold one game each.

So randomly today gamepass/windows revealed gamepass game files. These files are usually hidden by design by gamepass/Microsoft. Why did they appear and why is gp/Microsoft assign letter drives w/o my permission

:)

Gamers confused, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Leemur60 Win User

External Hd *Ready To Use*

i have used a pc and allocated a drive letter
    That could be the issue. Assigning a drive letter on the PC would make it not work on the Xbox as that doesn't use drive letters. I would reformat it on the PC and remove the drive letter assignment, then format it on the Xbox.
  3. BobMcFly247 Win User

External Hard Drive

Should be working if you just assign a drive letter with the diskmanagement on the pc. Just assign a drive letter, do not try to partition or firmer the drive.
  4. BobMcFly247 Win User

Media onto my External Harddrive

You need to assign a drive letter on your pc in the disk management console to be able to access the drive when connected to your pc.
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Usb connectivity and compatibility issues?

Hmm. Usually USB sticks show up as local drives so this should make no difference.

(Just checked this to be sure with both my USB drives, one with 2 and one with 16 gb, both working on my one.)

Is there any difference when you assign a drive letter to the thumb drive on your pc and insert it into the one then?

Is it a "real" thumb drive or just an adapter for memory cards?
  6. BiohazardBR Win User

External Hd *Ready To Use*

Im having a problem with one of my external *Seagate2T* Hdrive, keeps saying intermittently *External ready to use* iv formatted the seagate via Pc... When plugged in Xb.X it recognizes drive but then doesnt ? Jst out of warranty Q: Has the DRIVE
    terminated itself? anyone else?
    I would reformat it on the PC and remove the drive letter assignment, then format it on the Xbox.
Thema:

Gamepass assigned additional letter drives on my PC. They only hold one game each.

1. Gamepass assigned additional letter drives on my PC. They only hold one game each. - Similar Threads - Gamepass assigned additional

2. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  3. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  4. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  5. GamePass for PC error (0x80073b16}

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass for PC error (0x80073b16}: Xbox GamePass for PC won't launch. Attempted to run repair tool, same error: (0x80073b16) b80adbf8-9a51-4cc9-98f9-dc1d52f9db6e
  6. Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.: Quest 3 gamepass hong kong not work. Will it ever work? Very disspointed as no returns for hardware in Hong Kong. Is it possible i choose American region on account gamepass pc but not sure how to...
  7. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  8. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  9. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  10. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...