Gamepass app remote install not working and never has for me, please help

Discus and support Gamepass app remote install not working and never has for me, please help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This has never worked for me, I've followed all the steps multiple times. Reinstalled the app twice. Tried hard resets. Nothing. I can Uninstall from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IRKarlos, Mar 19, 2021.

1. /u/IRKarlos
    /u/IRKarlos Guest

This has never worked for me, I've followed all the steps multiple times. Reinstalled the app twice. Tried hard resets. Nothing. I can Uninstall from the app. The app registers that I have signed in (gp quests) but when I try remote install. All I get is a sad face no options to choose console just a sad face. I've been looking for weeks for someone that has the same problem but all I see is people have had this now and then, not all the time.

Any help would be great!

submitted by /u/IRKarlos
    [link] [comments]

/u/IRKarlos, Mar 19, 2021
  2. EarthboundX Win User

Xbox remote install from Game Pass app

Yep, same thing has been happening to me. It worked just until this month, and now I just keep getting error messages when I try to remote install from the Gamepass mobile app.
  3. Brandon van Zyl Win User

My Gamepass Ultimate subscription is active but why is it not working?

Thanks for the reply. The next billing is on the 08/04/2023. I will give a try to reset the console. Im checking now if it will work with the gamepass app to remotely installing a game
  4. Gollybass Win User

Can I check the status of my xbox game updates remotely?

I'm personally not seeing a way. Good feature request though! I know that you can push game installs, but even then I'll never actually know if it worked or not from the xbox app itself.

The gamepass app however, gives me a push notification when a game has started and finished installing.
  5. GroverKong Win User

Xbox Remote install

I am having a very similar issue that others in this thread are having. I am able to remote install games to my PC from the gamepass app, however all console game just say “queued” and never actually show up in the queue of my Xbox. I have followed all
    instructions (instant on, default console, allowing connections etc). The strange thing is the remote install worked in the past, but now all of the sudden its not working no matter what i do.
  6. Panno92 Win User

Game Pass Quests not tracking

I am experiencing similar issues, in my case sometimes the app doesn't recognize when I launch gamepass games or remote installations...
Thema:

1. Gamepass app remote install not working and never has for me, please help - Similar Threads - Gamepass app remote

2. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  3. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  4. Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller: I'm trying to use my stadio controller which has been transitioned to bluetooth mode. It works perfectly with in browser cloud gaming It doesn't work at all with remote play on the xbox app or...
  5. How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data')

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data'): At some point the Xbox app decided to kill itself. Occasionally, I can launch and play games only to quit and have this eternal 'syncing data' launch screen the following launch of the game, for...
  6. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...: Every time I try to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in Microsoft Store, and then I immediately get an error. One of these pops up:...
  7. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  8. There's No sound on my gamepass app fory mobile phone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's No sound on my gamepass app fory mobile phone ?: There's No sound for any game when I try to play from the gamepass app. I'm using my mobile phone 67e8d65d-38b7-4518-b6db-73f65751ff6c
  9. What's the path for the Xbox gamepass launcher app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the path for the Xbox gamepass launcher app?: I realise this is a super specific use case but I'm losing my mind here. I'm trying to set up a customised dock bar in rainmeter, and I'd very much like to include the xbox app (along with steam,...
  10. so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...: i dont have any new games on my pass it also says on microsoft website that you can get starfield for pc. 9ec3e4e0-e8ae-40f4-baba-27360c468641

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamepass xbox remote install not working