Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.

Discus and support Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SillyMikey [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SillyMikey, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.

/u/SillyMikey, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Discord Nitro with Game Pass Ultimate

For me the Claim button showed up on the top of the Home Page where the little adverts usually show up. Also check the Gamepass Tab.
  3. Alec Minichini Win User

2 Gamertag Bug/Glitch

It is showing my old gamertag when im chatting with friends, on the xbox app and on the xbox home screen, on the profile screen it shows both on the xbox and the xbox app, and in all games, in the gamepass iOS app, and on xbox.com profile page it shows the new one. when i go to a few gamertag checkers, it shows that my old one is free and my new one is taken by me so it is definitely a bug. We called microsoft support like 5 times with no fix. I have seen many other people online with the same issue.
  4. HyruleBalverine Win User

Redeeming Codes / Purchase History

From the
    Xbox One
    support page:

See the individual add-ons that you’ve purchased for a game

When you purchase add-ons for a game that you own, a controller icon will appear on the game tile in
    My games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button on the controller to return to the Home screen. Or, say “Xbox, go home.”
    2. Select My games and apps.
    3. Highlight the game that shows a controller icon in the top left, then press the
      Menu button.
    4. Select Show all add-ons.
  5. Niikoe Win User

"Check your Device" error on the iPhone Game Pass app

Same here with doom eternal. It shows “check your device” in the ios gamepass app but on the xbox itself its installed.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Ms points balance and the new dashboard

if you are signed into your account on the XBOX.com site it should show at the top of the page how many MS points you have with the words (ADD POINTS) next to it it would be just below your game score and the envelope icon at the top of the page.
Thema:

Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.

1. Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page. - Similar Threads - Gamepass app iOS

2. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  3. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  4. Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller: I'm trying to use my stadio controller which has been transitioned to bluetooth mode. It works perfectly with in browser cloud gaming It doesn't work at all with remote play on the xbox app or...
  5. How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data')

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data'): At some point the Xbox app decided to kill itself. Occasionally, I can launch and play games only to quit and have this eternal 'syncing data' launch screen the following launch of the game, for...
  6. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...: Every time I try to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in Microsoft Store, and then I immediately get an error. One of these pops up:...
  7. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  8. There's No sound on my gamepass app fory mobile phone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's No sound on my gamepass app fory mobile phone ?: There's No sound for any game when I try to play from the gamepass app. I'm using my mobile phone 67e8d65d-38b7-4518-b6db-73f65751ff6c
  9. What's the path for the Xbox gamepass launcher app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the path for the Xbox gamepass launcher app?: I realise this is a super specific use case but I'm losing my mind here. I'm trying to set up a customised dock bar in rainmeter, and I'd very much like to include the xbox app (along with steam,...
  10. so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...: i dont have any new games on my pass it also says on microsoft website that you can get starfield for pc. 9ec3e4e0-e8ae-40f4-baba-27360c468641