Gamepass and some games are still having issues

Discus and support Gamepass and some games are still having issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Me and my brother both have Gamepass Ultimate but for some reason it’s still not letting us open them, and even some games that we own submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fit_Anywhere_3356, May 7, 2022.

1. Gamepass and some games are still having issues

Me and my brother both have Gamepass Ultimate but for some reason it’s still not letting us open them, and even some games that we own

submitted by /u/Fit_Anywhere_3356
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fit_Anywhere_3356, May 7, 2022
  2. kev edin Win User

hello neighbor xbox game pass (pc)

Hi there as gamepass ultimate is still in beta there are a few teething issues with some games . 👍
  3. khader Alhowari Win User

STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH ADDONS WITH GAMEPASS

Hey my friend

That for ultimate game pass

If u have game pass subscription only u can't get it .thanks
  4. PeterPietsma Win User

Starfield not available

i have also been having this issue for quite some while it also seems whenever i buy the ultimate gamepass on the xbox it does not say i have it on pc, however i am able to download some of the gamepass games and play them on pc whenever i have the gamepass bought
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Sea of thieves can't install error

The gamepass on the pc still has some problems, I had this problem with some games and what solved was an update on the win10 system, but I still have some games that are unable to download, at first see if there is an update to do.
  6. Grand Moff Gez Win User

Two Point Hospital Game Pass PC

Do you own gamepass or are you gamesharing? Do you have issues with other gamepass games?
    Yes got my own Ultimate Gamepass, all other Gamepass games work fine it seem to be just this game that wont install or run.

Even went as far as to buy the game on the App and still wouldn't install.
Thema:

Gamepass and some games are still having issues

1. Gamepass and some games are still having issues - Similar Threads - Gamepass games are

2. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  3. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  4. How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?: Answer in title. How can i use PS4 controller with PC Gamepass games? DS4Windows isnt helping even with xbox 360 emulation. f80f36ef-95fa-46d4-a9f4-df4c9716716d
  5. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  6. PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening.: All of a sudden when I go to play Fallout 76 on my PC via Xbox game pass the game starts up just as it always had except now right when its at the title screen the game seemingly crashes with no...
  7. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...
  8. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  9. there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option: I run Windows 11 on ARM machine and Xbox app only shows cloud games variant, is there solution for it to get normal game pass list of games? [img] 5346929d-2f41-41c5-98a4-529c75e6f9f6
  10. Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.: For example, when opening MS Flight Simulator it tells me it currently isn't available in my account and to make sure I am signed into the store and to try again. I know for a fact I am signed...