Gamepass (and selected gamepass games) not visible in Windows 11

Discus and support Gamepass (and selected gamepass games) not visible in Windows 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I updated my PC to Windows 11. After installing the xbox app and logging in I don't see the gamepass menu. I am able to download and play selected... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mirwits, Nov 16, 2021.

  1. Mirwits
    Mirwits Guest

    Gamepass (and selected gamepass games) not visible in Windows 11


    I updated my PC to Windows 11.

    After installing the xbox app and logging in I don't see the gamepass menu.

    I am able to download and play selected games: Halo and Age of Empire.

    But I can't find other games (EA games) like Back 4 Blood.

    Xbox gamepass works fine on my Xbox Series X.

    :)
     
    Mirwits, Nov 16, 2021
    #1
  2. Mirwits Win User

    Gamepass (and selected gamepass games) not visible in Windows 11

    I am unable to play certain games.

    Error message:

    "WarnerBros.Interactive.e172091a-6630-4ff3-959f-830 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"
  3. Mirwits Win User

    Gamepass (and selected gamepass games) not visible in Windows 11

    I found the EA app. so I can play EA games.

    But unfortunately Bethesda games and back 4 Blood is not available.

    I cannot find the Country or region setting in the xbox app.
  4. Mirwits Win User

    Gamepass (and selected gamepass games) not visible in Windows 11

    I have EA Origin is that the one I need or another one?

    Where do I find settings? because I can only find a settings with Account, General, etc. but I can't find language & Region.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Gamepass (and selected gamepass games) not visible in Windows 11

    Hi Mirwits, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    For EA games you may need to install the EA Desktop App and make sure that your EA Account is linked to your Xbox profile where Xbox Game Pass is available.

    With other Xbox Game Pass games on your PC, you can also manually search for them. Please do make sure that your PC is set to the correct region where Xbox Game Pass is supported.

    Settings > Time & Language > Language & Region > Country or region.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    Win11 IS for Gamers

    ok, gaming on windows 11 is also worse than 10, the windows store and xbox gamepass are disconnected and feel very clunky, this is from extensive testing too.
Thema:

Gamepass (and selected gamepass games) not visible in Windows 11

Loading...
  1. Gamepass (and selected gamepass games) not visible in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Gamepass selected gamepass

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Remnant 2 on pc gamepass crashes after selecting character to fatal error.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 on pc gamepass crashes after selecting character to fatal error.: I have been playing this and since the latest update on the 2nd I keep getting a fatal error crash after selecting my character. I have tried reinstalling the game and all drivers are up to date....
  8. Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select

    in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select: Hello, As the followingpost : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/gamepass-app-no-default-xbox-to-select/5ca6d11d-31c1-4d28-8893-72d239f00dfd My Gamepass app (Android vers...
  9. Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select

    in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select: I'm having the same issue on 2 Xbox One S's. Game Pass app for Android 9. Xbox OS version 10.0.18362.6065 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190807-1720) Version is the same on both consoles. •Power...
  10. Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select

    in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select: My Gamepass app (Android) is unable to find a default Xbox for me to select so I download games from the app. I have been through all the checks suggested in help e.g. settings with the console...