Gamepad Xbox One S can not connect with Android 6.0

Discus and support Gamepad Xbox One S can not connect with Android 6.0 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The gamepad is in search mode, the phone sees the gamepad. When the pairing is impaired - the error "android could not connect to the xbox wireless... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SiltyErmine3429, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Gamepad Xbox One S can not connect with Android 6.0

The gamepad is in search mode, the phone sees the gamepad. When the pairing is impaired - the error "android could not connect to the xbox wireless controller device, because the wrong pin or password"

:)

SiltyErmine3429, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Xellspooun
    Xellspooun Guest
    XBOX ONE S gamepad and bluetooth devices other than Win10

Hi there,

will the XBOX ONE S gamepad be able to connect and play to other devices other than Windows 10? For example will it be able to play on Steam Link or Android devices?

Thanks.

Xellspooun, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Does the new Xbox one S Bluetooth controller work for iOS and android?

It's work with Android, I paired it with Nvidia Shield TV (Android 6.0)

But I have other problem with it, do not work Impulse Triggers in Forza 6 Apex via Bluetooth connection.

StrangeCargo71, Oct 21, 2017
  4. StrangeCargo71 Win User

Does the new Xbox one S Bluetooth controller work for iOS and android?

It's work with Android, I paired it with Nvidia Shield TV (Android 6.0)

But I have other problem with it, do not work Impulse Triggers in Forza 6 Apex via Bluetooth connection.
  5. christianharris Win User

Xbox streaming causing Bluetooth issues

This is a very common problem. Depending on your phone/tablet version will determine whether you can connect your controller. For example, android users must make sure their phone version is 6.0 or higher with a Bluetooth version of 4.0. While I am unsure
    of the ios requirements, I hope this helped.
  6. Xellspooun Win User

XBOX ONE S gamepad and bluetooth devices other than Win10

Well, I managed to pair my gamepad with Steam Link, my android phone (Sony Z5), my android TV, even with my PS3, every device recognized it as a "Wireless XBOX gamepad" and synced with it, however that's all I managed to do. No input there for me, I suspect
    that there are no drivers for the time being. The strangest thing is that I tried to connect it wired on my Steam Link and still it did not work.
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  8. server settings Win User

Xbox streaming causing Bluetooth issues

This is a very common problem. Depending on your phone/tablet version will determine whether you can connect your controller. For example, android users must make sure their phone version is 6.0 or higher with a Bluetooth version of 4.0. While I
    am unsure of the ios requirements, I hope this helped.
    That is definitely not the issue as both devices are on android 10 and bluetooth 4 and the controller works fine with both the phone and tablet with all other apps the issue is specifically while using the xbox streaming app.
Thema:

Gamepad Xbox One S can not connect with Android 6.0

1. Gamepad Xbox One S can not connect with Android 6.0 - Similar Threads - Gamepad connect Android

2. Xbox One gamepad disconnects after connecting other controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One gamepad disconnects after connecting other controller.: Hello, Recently I've aquired an Xbox One gamepad and I was hoping to play using it along with one other, non xbox controller. Apparently, every time I plug in that other controller the Xbox one...
  3. gamepad connecting error

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamepad connecting error: windows is not recognising my wireless gamepad. Everytime I'm connecting my gamepad hub to usb it says usb malfunction . I tried everything from updating my drivers to uninstalling it even reset...
  4. XBOX series X/S gamepad intermittently loses connection with PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX series X/S gamepad intermittently loses connection with PC: Hello everyone, I bought a XBOX Series X/S Gamepad to play Elden Ring on Steam. I connect via bluetooth, since it is installed in my motherboard. Sometimes the connection with the gamepad is lost....
  5. I hear myself when earphones connected to gamepad. (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX on Windows
    I hear myself when earphones connected to gamepad. (Xbox Series S): Hi. Recently I bought earphones with microphone to use voice chat in games. But when I connected them to gamepad, I started hearing my voice in earphones. How do I fix this? I have Xbox Series S....
  6. Xbox One gamepad Home button problem on PC Bluetooth connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One gamepad Home button problem on PC Bluetooth connection: Hello. I've got second gamepad from Xbox One console (v2 version) and there's same problem. After an update I have home button problem it works just like on included youtube link video. On wired...
  7. Left thumbstick controls d-pad when connected gamepad to phone

in XboX Insiders
    Left thumbstick controls d-pad when connected gamepad to phone: I found out a strange issue. I connected my gamepad to my phone (Samsung A71), and was streaming fh4 from my XSX through xbox beta app. I found out that when I move thumbstick, not only my car...
  8. Gamepad connected via usb cable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepad connected via usb cable: Hi, I have an Xbox One S, this is my question: when the gamepad is connected to the front usb port of the console with a cable, the gamepad continues to work via bluetooth and the cable is only...
  9. xbox one s gamepad bağlantı kopması[Translation-xbox one s gamepad connection break ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s gamepad bağlantı kopması[Translation-xbox one s gamepad connection break ]: xbox ımda kutudan çıkan gamepadde herhangi bir sıkıntı yaşamazken sonradan aldığım gamepad belirsiz zamanlarda oyun içindeyken kopuyor, bağlanması çok uzun sürüyor. hatta konsol ile yeniden...
  10. Easy SMX Gamepad - USB not recognized ONLY when connected over wireless

in XBoX on Windows
    Easy SMX Gamepad - USB not recognized ONLY when connected over wireless: Hello community, I have this gamepad: https://www.easysmx.com/products/easysmx-kc-8236-wireless-gamepad, which I'm trying to use on a 64bit Windows 10. If I connect the gamepad with a cable...