gamepad connecting error

Discus and support gamepad connecting error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; windows is not recognising my wireless gamepad. Everytime I'm connecting my gamepad hub to usb it says usb malfunction . I tried everything from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ayush pathania, Nov 1, 2022.

1. gamepad connecting error

windows is not recognising my wireless gamepad. Everytime I'm connecting my gamepad hub to usb it says usb malfunction . I tried everything from updating my drivers to uninstalling it even reset my pc but nothing happened.

:)

ayush pathania, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

gamepad connecting error

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ayush, have you tried connecting the device to another USB cable to see if it still has the same error?

Try following the procedures below, and after running them, check your Windows has the latest update to the 22H2 version.

DEFRAG

Defragment your Windows 10 PC

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/def...

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

How to get Powera Wired Controller For Xbox One to work on pc.

Hello,

one option is a wireless USB to PC adapter.

The second option I use. I have an Xbox ONE ELITE gamepad. I have a USB cable connected to the gamepad, I connect it to my laptop and the system will find the gamepad and without any problem my gamepad works.
  4. Pataris026 Win User

I have a PXN V9 steering wheel and shifter and pedal combo. It's a wired setup. My Xbox one isn't recognizing it. Please help

I had the same problem and here is the story/solution.

The PXN V9 is a dual mode wheel (racing wheel and gamepad).

If you connect the shifter it becomes a racing wheel. (The problem is it's not recognized by most games).

If you un-connect the shifter it becomes a gamepad and you can play almost all racing games that support gamepad games with it.

And you can map buttons with the app too.

There is no way to shift from gamepad mode to wheel mode without un-connecting the shifter to my knowledge.

PXN other wheels including the V900 are just recognized as a gamepad, no wheel mode.

The diagram (up) is the one for the V900 who do not use a shifter and is always in gamepad mode.

So by not plugging the shifter it transform the V9 into a V900 and you play in gamepad mode in racing games.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Headset Noise

Yes this sound makes the headset. This is the case if the gamepad is connected to the cable. If you put the batteries in the gamepad and disconnect the cable, this sound will stop.
  6. S Flaizlett Win User

Problem with Xbox ONE Wireless Controller in NBA 2K22, 2K21 etc

When the gamepad is connected to the PC with a wire, the problem disappears. But when I disconnect usb-c from gamepad, it appears again.
Thema:

gamepad connecting error

1. gamepad connecting error - Similar Threads - gamepad connecting error

2. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  3. Xbox gamepad share button does not working PC (Bluetooth).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepad share button does not working PC (Bluetooth).: Hello. Share button does work with cable plugged In but when through Bluetooth does not. Yesterday was all OK. And in game after pressing share button, pointer starts to freak out and control...
  4. I can't connect the gamepad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect the gamepad: buy a gamepad that connects only via bluetooth(Gamepad from Xtrike me. Xstrike me GP-49). But after connecting, third-party programs did not recognize the joystick (Games, joystick calibration...
  5. My Microsoft Xbox Wireless gamepad won't connect back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft Xbox Wireless gamepad won't connect back.: Hello. I bought Microsoft Xbox Wireless gamepad few days ago. I have successfully connected it to my computer, however when I turned off the device won't connect back at when I turned on again ....
  6. My gamepad is connected to my PC but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamepad is connected to my PC but it doesn't work: Hello I have a problem My gamepad is connected to my PC but it doesn't work (gamepad recognize as Xbox 360 Controller) It won't accept any input from the sticks or buttons If I move my mouse...
  7. Xbox Gamepad doesn't connect to PC Wireless Gaming Receiver after playing on Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepad doesn't connect to PC Wireless Gaming Receiver after playing on Xbox360: Hello, As I said in the title, I recently connected my Gamepad to a Xbox360 and ever since that, I can't bring my controller to connect to my receiver again. I have Windows 7. I tried to go to...
  8. Gamepad Xbox One S can not connect with Android 6.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepad Xbox One S can not connect with Android 6.0: The gamepad is in search mode, the phone sees the gamepad. When the pairing is impaired - the error "android could not connect to the xbox wireless controller device, because the wrong pin or...
  9. Xbox gamepad for PC won't connect anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepad for PC won't connect anymore: Hi, My gamepad as trouble keeping connected to my pc while I play. I keep being disconnected. The gamepad never took a shock, and I always be careful with the wire. I would like to use the...
  10. Gamepad won't connect to Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepad won't connect to Xbox 360: Hi, trying to connect my son's remote with his Xbox 360 and it doesn't seem to happen. He presses the button on the console, then the button on the gamepad, but the console power button doesn't...