Gameboard stuck all balls called - Lose winnings?

Discus and support Gameboard stuck all balls called - Lose winnings? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The call program got stuck....all numbers called....prompted to go to awards and nothing happened. Do I lose the bingos I earned and the amount paid... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoatingScroll71, Nov 11, 2017.

  1. Gameboard stuck all balls called - Lose winnings?


    The call program got stuck....all numbers called....prompted to go to awards and nothing happened. Do I lose the bingos I earned and the amount paid for the 3 boards. Does this mean the HOUSE wins??????? Frustrated in OHIO

    :)
     
    BoatingScroll71, Nov 11, 2017
    #1
  2. Blank gameboard

    When I click my turn for game, all I get is a blank gameboard.
     
    Player895235792, Nov 11, 2017
    #2
  3. IAM Synt
    IAM Synt Guest
    Tired of malfunctions

    I stopped playing this game for a while because I got tired of it getting stuck and losing coins. Well, it was going good and here I go again. It's stuck. Every ball was called and the screen still did not go to the reward. When a message popped up about
    all **** called with a button to click to go the reward screen, nothing happened when clicking the button. Done with this, especially since Microsoft doesn't respond.
     
    IAM Synt, Nov 11, 2017
    #3
  4. Gameboard stuck all balls called - Lose winnings?

    I have the same problem. I have a number of Bingos, but can't get to the rewards screen!
     
    RandomLamb66846, Nov 15, 2017
    #4
  5. RandomLamb66846 Win User

    Gameboard stuck all balls called - Lose winnings?

    I have the same problem. I have a number of Bingos, but can't get to the rewards screen!
  6. II BiGDaDDiE II Win User

    Why do you value your W/L, K/D ratio?

    Never said anything about being unbalanced ....we are just better then them . Thats all...Tons of Fun. Dude have you ever picked up a ball? swung a bat ? shot a basket? Lets say played any sport period. Did you walk off the field if you started winning ?
    No its part of ilfe winning and losing and winning is fun. Sure you can start to feel bad but if the teams are so unbalance why not go on the other team to even things out ? No way right cause u wanna win.

    I actually love being the underdog or being stuck in a spawn and battling your way out and turning the game around with some buddies. Love pushing them back in their base and see how thye like it . Then nest round starts and they know its not going to be
    easy .....then comes the hate mail ....love it
  7. Lord Dirt Win User

    Regenerate challenges.

    only issue I had was win 100 games, got stuck with too many idiots that don't play the game mode correctly so you lose.
  8. VinyFriend95005 Win User

    Fifa 15. No Ball and No feet!! Help!!

    My presumption from all posts so far that the problem is with the xbox 360 and not the disc. When we first played the game my son assures me that all players still had their feet. The ball and feet disappeared after a few plays.

    The ball can be brought back by selecting a change of ball in settings. The default setting seems to lose the ball.
  9. lgmotogirl80 Win User

    New Xbox one day 1 edition Broken. Power Brick done!!!!!!!wow

    Mine won't work at all had problems right out of box finally worked for 3 hrs which is what it was taking to download 1 game never got to play now game is stuck inside and won't do nothing so I'd hate to take it back and lose my game too stuck and waited
    all day on on call from xbox and never called
Thema:

Gameboard stuck all balls called - Lose winnings?

Loading...
  1. Gameboard stuck all balls called - Lose winnings? - Similar Threads - Gameboard stuck balls

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  4. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer...
  8. When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.

    in XboX Insiders
    When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.: We're still waiting for the previous beta update, the Xbox status badge on the dashboard, but it's been stuck since June 5th and no updates have arrived. When will it arrive for us in the beta...
  9. Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect: I was in a party alone when my network decided to disconnect for a moment. Once reconnecting to the Xbox Network, the party said it had an error. When I went to clear it to make a new party, my...
  10. Xbox Year Badge stuck, not updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Year Badge stuck, not updating: Hey everyone, I’m part of the Xbox Insider Program and I’ve just hit my 4-year mark using this account (been on xbox for 15 years), but my badge is still showing as 3 years. It hasn’t updated yet...