Gamebar Feedback link not working
Discus and support Gamebar Feedback link not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Ally X insider for Xbox and Gamebar. I went to give feedback for the new Gamebar cursor feature through the integrated ASUS Control center-... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Forsaken-Driver8868, Apr 9, 2026.
Thema:
Gamebar Feedback link not working
Loading...
-
Gamebar Feedback link not working - Similar Threads - Gamebar Feedback link
-
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
Help upvote Handheld Gamebar and XboxApp feature requests
in XboX InsidersHelp upvote Handheld Gamebar and XboxApp feature requests: Hello Amazing XBox and Handheld community I have couple of feedback requests for Microsoft to improve for the new XBox Fullscreen experience. To get Microsoft attention to prio them, it would... -
does anyone like the new gamebar design
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone like the new gamebar design: just say yes or no submitted by /u/Doglover513_on_Yt [link] [comments] -
(gamebar pc) something went wrong with this widget/party
in XboX Insiders(gamebar pc) something went wrong with this widget/party: whenever i try to join/create an xbox party all my widgets crash and i get an error saying something went wrong with this widget/party. i've tried everything to fix this including resetting... -
Using Xbox gamebar and app causes my friends' audio to cut out?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialUsing Xbox gamebar and app causes my friends' audio to cut out?: This wasn't a problem before a few weeks ago. I join a party, and everything is ok- I can hear everybody just fine. But, when someone says a really short sentence, their audio cuts out the last... -
I don't know how to keep my gamebar social tab from crashing.?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI don't know how to keep my gamebar social tab from crashing.?: Every single time I go on the social tab on the xbox gamebar, it just crashes. I have tried almost every single way possible to try and resolve this issues for a couple of years now, and I have... -
Gamebar keeps opening along with Edge even tho both are disabled.
in XBoX Games and AppsGamebar keeps opening along with Edge even tho both are disabled.: Ever since the last update windows found a way to re-enable gamebar every time I open the xbox app or battlenet app since they both open together. And along with gamebar some "gameassist" app... -
Feedback for Xbox GameBar [Good place?]
in XboX InsidersFeedback for Xbox GameBar [Good place?]: Is this a good place for feedback regarding xbox gamebar? because I tried providing feedback using the feedback hub ages ago but nothing happened. submitted by /u/battler624 [link] [comments] -
[Gamebar] Settings panel closes when clicking Gamebar Feedback under Feedback settings.
in XboX Insiders[Gamebar] Settings panel closes when clicking Gamebar Feedback under Feedback settings.: When I click XBox Gamebar Feedback under Feedback in Gamerbar settings, the settings panel closes and nothing happens. When I click settings again, it brings me to General. Windows Feedback app is...