Gamebar error code 0xC00D3E98
Discus and support Gamebar error code 0xC00D3E98 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Originally when I tried recording with gamebar I was receiving error code 0x82323007. I tried playing with settings. Repairing the app (microsoft wont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jc3636, Jun 29, 2021.
Thema:
Gamebar error code 0xC00D3E98
Loading...
-
Gamebar error code 0xC00D3E98 - Similar Threads - Gamebar error code
-
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
Gamebar Feedback link not working
in XboX InsidersGamebar Feedback link not working: Xbox Ally X insider for Xbox and Gamebar. I went to give feedback for the new Gamebar cursor feature through the integrated ASUS Control center- Gamebar interface and the feedback link does not... -
error when enabling/disabling pc-gameactivities in xbox gamebar
in XBoX Rewards & Socialerror when enabling/disabling pc-gameactivities in xbox gamebar: When I try to enable pc-gameactivities in the xbox gamebar on windows 10 a yellow error pops up. Even when clicking on disable it gives an error. Can anyone help me with getting it to work... -
error accessing the gamebar recordings
in XBoX Games and Appserror accessing the gamebar recordings: When I use gamebar recording on Win11, I receive an error message saying that it cant access my recordings. The folder link also doesn't work. I cant change the storage location.... -
Cant use gamebar, constant errors
in XboX InsidersCant use gamebar, constant errors: I updated my gamebar last night and now every time I try to use it I just get a widget error, even on messages, friends list, achievements list, everything. I can't join a party for more than 5-10... -
GameBar error. Error: unsupported video type or Invalid File Path
in XBoX Games and AppsGameBar error. Error: unsupported video type or Invalid File Path: So i record clips using gamebar. no shock. but i tried to play one of the clips through gamebar and it showed the error. So im not sure how to fix this problem. I can, however, click my... -
GameBar not launching, gives error in event viewer.
in XBoX on WindowsGameBar not launching, gives error in event viewer.: I've been trying and following all sorts of directions to get the game bar to launch, but it refuses. I get the following error in the event viewer: The server... -
[Gamebar] Browser error when linking Twitter account to XBox Gamebar Insider (updated...
in XboX Insiders[Gamebar] Browser error when linking Twitter account to XBox Gamebar Insider (updated...: [IMG] submitted by /u/HAL0GEM [link] [comments] -
Win 10 Gamebar/Xbox Social/Start a party error
in XboX InsidersWin 10 Gamebar/Xbox Social/Start a party error: 0x00000000 then party closes. Just trying to use the Voicechat that I used all the time and this error has been coming up now for the past month. I had to do a fresh install due to reasons on my...