gamebar bugging?
Discus and support gamebar bugging? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so you need the xbox gamebar to talk to people on the xbox app but it doesnt seem to be working. the shortcut isnt working and when i try to open it on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EstrogenMale848, Nov 8, 2023.
Thema:
gamebar bugging?
Loading...
-
gamebar bugging? - Similar Threads - gamebar bugging
-
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
Gamebar Feedback link not working
in XboX InsidersGamebar Feedback link not working: Xbox Ally X insider for Xbox and Gamebar. I went to give feedback for the new Gamebar cursor feature through the integrated ASUS Control center- Gamebar interface and the feedback link does not... -
Help upvote Handheld Gamebar and XboxApp feature requests
in XboX InsidersHelp upvote Handheld Gamebar and XboxApp feature requests: Hello Amazing XBox and Handheld community I have couple of feedback requests for Microsoft to improve for the new XBox Fullscreen experience. To get Microsoft attention to prio them, it would... -
does anyone like the new gamebar design
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone like the new gamebar design: just say yes or no submitted by /u/Doglover513_on_Yt [link] [comments] -
(gamebar pc) something went wrong with this widget/party
in XboX Insiders(gamebar pc) something went wrong with this widget/party: whenever i try to join/create an xbox party all my widgets crash and i get an error saying something went wrong with this widget/party. i've tried everything to fix this including resetting... -
Using Xbox gamebar and app causes my friends' audio to cut out?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialUsing Xbox gamebar and app causes my friends' audio to cut out?: This wasn't a problem before a few weeks ago. I join a party, and everything is ok- I can hear everybody just fine. But, when someone says a really short sentence, their audio cuts out the last... -
I don't know how to keep my gamebar social tab from crashing.?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI don't know how to keep my gamebar social tab from crashing.?: Every single time I go on the social tab on the xbox gamebar, it just crashes. I have tried almost every single way possible to try and resolve this issues for a couple of years now, and I have... -
XBOX Gamebar recording bug.
in XBoX Games and AppsXBOX Gamebar recording bug.: Hello, I want to report a bug about xbox gamebar. when i record an video about an game, then the audio is glitching to much, you can't even hear the game with all the audio glitching out it is... -
Weird xbox gamebar bug and unable to link spotify acc
in XboX InsidersWeird xbox gamebar bug and unable to link spotify acc: Sooo... once i click on link acc this annoying (browser looking) tab pops out with inactive capcha and options to link your spotify acc trought facebook/apple/google or standart log in. However...