Game4Paul Charity - Anyone else get ripped off?
Discus and support Game4Paul Charity - Anyone else get ripped off? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Through the Xbox/ReachoutWorldwide charity event posted on Microsoft's pages, I was linked to the charity site. I donated in exchange for a Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RobM926, Oct 24, 2018.
Thema:
Game4Paul Charity - Anyone else get ripped off?
Loading...
-
Game4Paul Charity - Anyone else get ripped off? - Similar Threads - Game4Paul Charity Anyone
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Hey guys, I bought an xbox360 from a charity shop and my son reset parental passcode and as...
in XBoX AccessibilityHey guys, I bought an xbox360 from a charity shop and my son reset parental passcode and as...: Hey guys, I bought an xbox360 from a charity shop and my son reset parental passcode and as it's not registered in my name I can't reset it. Any ideas on how to do this? Tia... -
Rewards points/charity
in XBoX on WindowsRewards points/charity: I Hope suggestions are allowed so sorry if there not but, I think we need more charities to donate to because on Xbox there is a limited choice and that is not fair. Charities you could donate... -
Gamertag changed by kids in our charity youth centre
in XBoX AccessibilityGamertag changed by kids in our charity youth centre: Hi we run a kids youth club with our charity and before I had chance to put pin codes in one of the kids changed the gamertag to their teachers school name. We have now secured it but can't change... -
My Daily Xbox Rewards are not being deposited to my local charity, what's wrong?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMy Daily Xbox Rewards are not being deposited to my local charity, what's wrong?: I do the daily log in for rewards points on the Xbox mobile app and those rewards have built up and deposited to my charity of choice Community Foundation for Kingston and Area, but after... -
Game4Paul Charity - Where are the codes?
in XBoX Sales and PromoGame4Paul Charity - Where are the codes?: Through the Xbox/ReachoutWorldwide charity event (Game4Paul) posted on Microsoft's pages, I was linked to the charity site. I donated in exchange for a Forza Horizon 4 game code which I've not...