game won't sign in automatically and if I try to sign in myself can't do that either

Discus and support game won't sign in automatically and if I try to sign in myself can't do that either in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bingo won't sign in and I can't sign in manually through the game either. Can play the game as a guest but was at 80th level and now can't get back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WiniestFeline42, Nov 9, 2016.

1. game won't sign in automatically and if I try to sign in myself can't do that either

Bingo won't sign in and I can't sign in manually through the game either. Can play the game as a guest but was at 80th level and now can't get back in........

Other games in this computer Microsoft Jigsaw, Microsoft Mohjong and Microsoft Jackpot. All three of these work and sign in automatically.

Desktop computer, activated Windows 8.1 with activated office 2013. In July upgraded to Windows 10. Says Windows 10 is in this computer and is activated.

When problem started with this bingo I had replaced hard drive that came from dell with software already on the drive and I had to download and install and activate everything and get all the updates...... About five days later I upgraded to Windows 10 again
    and clicked reinstall in this computer. Actually Windows 10 had never been on the new hard drive but only other option was to buy a license which I didn't want since windows 8.1 came with free upgrade to Windows 10.

Other three games working perfectly. Only Bingo has the problem.

Thank you.

:)

WiniestFeline42, Nov 9, 2016
  2. Sly Impact
    Sly Impact Guest
    I never get recognized and signed in.

I have set my kinect to recognize me and sign me in. But ever since i setup my Xbox One, it has NEVER automatically recognized me. So i have to sign in manually. When i click "I was not recognized" it quickly automatically signs me in, as if when i go to
    complain about the system, it then signs me in. And everytime it says "We will do better to recognize you" but it NEVER does. Im in a normal environment, in my room, and the kinect is sitting on my xbox, and im about, 2 feet away from it, and it captures my
    head, and my shoulders, but just won't sign me in automatically. When i go to test the kinect, it does hover my profile. above myself on the camera, so why won't it sign me in?

Sly Impact, Nov 9, 2016
  3. Signed out

every single time I try and sign in I do, but then 20 seconds later it signs me out telling me to sign in with my controller and I do and it repeats. I can't play any online game either. What's happening?

JonathanMcW1lds, Nov 9, 2016
  4. LIAM SLANEY86 Win User

False ban from xbox live

Do if I can't sign in enforcement page or see my history how supposed case review just won't sign in on there even though should be signed in automatically to any page on xb from edge ,
  5. UWxPLAGUEDNUTZ Win User

Xbox live issues

I can't sign in....Phone app won't work either.
  6. killerzombie244 Win User

Signing in

I can't sign either even if I know my email and password it still won't let me sign in it just says error code 0x87DD0006
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

XBox One w kids. Horrible experience so far

You can turn off your Kinect sign in under your privacy settings. Do this for each profile and it won't try to sign you in automatically AND you can still use the Kinect for other things. ;)
  8. smoke321697 Win User

Xbox live crash's on Xbox one and Microsoft lie about all was online and check in repell

This hole thing would not have been so bad if this had not been the third time the network had gone down since I bought the dame thing at launch and the fact that every time it goes down I can't log in to my profile and play my game. When I go to sign it
    it tell me that it can't connect to Xbox live and won't sign me in offline and the only way I can sign is if I unplug it completely from my network. Which is be because if they can put the option on the Xbox 360 to automatically sign in off line if it can't
    connect the they can do it with the same Xbox one. And to boot this time it went down I could not even get my TV to come it just sat there with a black screen. Dose anyone know off away to get it to sign offline automatically if it can't connect to Xbox live
    or a way to tell it to sign in offline when you go to sign in
Thema:

game won't sign in automatically and if I try to sign in myself can't do that either

1. game won't sign in automatically and if I try to sign in myself can't do that either - Similar Threads - game won't sign

2. I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in: Hi, How do I update my Gamertag when I'm trying to sign in on Xbox 360 games I downloaded? I've changed my gamertag and now when I try to play I've noticed that Xbox 360 games are still trying to...
  3. Xbox game launcher won't sign me in the right profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game launcher won't sign me in the right profile: Every time I try to sign in to the launcher, it automatically signs me into the wrong profile. I tried reseting the app and even reinstalling it. I also tried going into my Windows settings and...
  4. Xbox game bar won't let me sign in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar won't let me sign in: Whenever I hit the sign in button it opens op another window then instantly closes it I don't know what to do submitted by /u/justbaby_blue1234 [link] [comments]
  5. Dishonored 2 Game Pass PC Won't Sign In

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dishonored 2 Game Pass PC Won't Sign In: When launching Dishonored 2 on Game Pass PC on my desktop I never get the "Let this app access your info" or the Xbox Live sign in popups. It seems to be preventing me from earning any...
  6. Xbox won't let me play games because "the person who bought this game needs to sign in" or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't let me play games because "the person who bought this game needs to sign in" or...: Neither of these are true. I have tried soft resetting my Xbox, I have tried hard resetting my Xbox, normally resetting my Xbox, setting my Xbox as my home Xbox, I have changed the language of my...
  7. Windows Xbox App won't let me sign in and I can't download any game to my PC with the app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Xbox App won't let me sign in and I can't download any game to my PC with the app...: After I downloaded Halo Infinite I had no issue with the app but i didn't try to download anything else. The Gunk came out and I thought I'll download it to see how the game was but I got a error...
  8. Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password...: The game pass won't let me play the 360 games on it on my xbox1 even though I'm already signed in it asks me to sign in again and when I try to it doesn't accept my password...
  9. PC GAME PASS - Some Games Won't Sign In

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS - Some Games Won't Sign In: For whatever reason... certain games, (Like Dragon Quest XI for example) will not launch. Upon trying to launch the game for the first time you are asked to "Please sign into an account" but...
  10. Game Pass 360 Games won't sign in after Gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass 360 Games won't sign in after Gamertag change: I changed my GT yesterday through my XBone, no issues. However, when I went to play a game I had previously downloaded via Game Pass, my old GT was the only profile listed and I was unable to sign...