Game won’t factory reset?

Discus and support Game won’t factory reset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My game says preparing console then goes to the Something went wrong/ system error:E102 00000C01 8007045D screen then when I choose to factory reset it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DnastyDaP, Apr 19, 2023.

1. DnastyDaP
    DnastyDaP Guest

My game says preparing console then goes to the Something went wrong/ system error:E102 00000C01 8007045D screen then when I choose to factory reset it (both options) the game just powers off and cuts back on to the same something went wrong screen?

*Also the quality of the screens are horrible*

:)

DnastyDaP, Apr 19, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Since you have done a factory reset, the next step that I can recommend here is to do the offline system update method. Please follow the steps from this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....

If the offline system update doesn't work, please make sure that all external hard drives are disconnected then try turning on your console to see if that sorts out the issue.
  3. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Resetting xbox360

Definitely return ASAP if you can. 99% of modded consoles it is hardwired into the system itself and a typical factory reset won’t clear it. I mean, after all, you probably got the system pretty much factory reset when it arrived so doing it again won’t
    change it
  4. Tamilly Win User

Muted Mic Symbol

If I do a soft factory reset will all my game data save? I won’t loose all my progress in the games I’ve played?
  5. TristUK_ Win User

Installation Stopped

Tried a full factory reset. Still no dice. Weirdly the console update is fine and installing apps is fine. It’s just game installs and updates that won’t work at all.
  6. Panno92 Win User

Xbox One Won’t Factory Reset

Thema:

1. Game won’t factory reset? - Similar Threads - Game won’t factory

2. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record: Hello There, So for the past 4 days, basically since the new update, I’ve been have a TON of trouble with My Xbox Captures. I have been recording Xbox captures with my 2 TB Seagate external 3.0...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  6. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  7. Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio

in XboX Insiders
    Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio: I really need help hear I can hear game chat fine I used to hear audio from like a YouTube video or a game but all of the sudden nothing but game chat are party chat anything I can do ? submitted...
  8. Xbox Series x won’t install games ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series x won’t install games ?: Anyone else have this problem? I pushed install a 100 times but it won’t install games, neither puts it in queue for install. submitted by /u/flokuni [link] [comments]
  9. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  10. My brand new series x won’t take any game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new series x won’t take any game discs: My Xbox will not let any disc in, any fixes? 8101392c-bf55-4237-a64f-ffa5b89eae05