Game wont even launch anymore and i have changed nothing.

Discus and support Game wont even launch anymore and i have changed nothing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing rocket leauge just fine yesterday and i got off and when i tried to get back on it wont even launch.I have tried it on steam and epic... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bryson pifer, Jun 8, 2023.

1. bryson pifer
    bryson pifer Guest

I was playing rocket leauge just fine yesterday and i got off and when i tried to get back on it wont even launch.I have tried it on steam and epic games, i have un installed and re installed on both platforms multiple times, and i even un installed anr re installed the epic launcher. I have verified game files, cleared cache , used older drivers, updated my computer, tried it with no other programs running, ran as administrator, restarted computer, ive tried almost everything and have had no luck. Can anyone please help me?

:)

bryson pifer, Jun 8, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Bryson, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this inconvenience while trying to play Rocket League, based on your post description. It seems the problem lies on the game itself and not your PC.

I suggest you in this situation to report the inconvenience with the dedicated game support by visiting this link: https://rocketleaguehelp.epicgames.com/help/en-US/

However, and just to cover all from your side. I can suggest you two possible solutions:

1. Do a clean boot in your Windows PC. For that, please follow this article:

https://support.microsoft.com//topic/how-to-per...

2. If you received a Windows update recently, try to remove the most recent update and try opening the game:

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/how-to-un...
  3. Inhurcorpz Win User

something went wrong again

I dont even get an error code .. i click to launch it and nothing happens it wont load at all, already reinstalled and same thing ...if i go to games and nba2k15 on the tab it just says play ... i click on that and nothing it just wont launch.
  4. Hatcha713 Win User

Since downloading the new mw3 my mw2 has gone and won’t install

Im having the same issue. It wont let me launch the WM2 campaign. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game even though I have the disc an still nothing. It also wont download 100% of the updates.
  5. TheronMacKay Win User

Xbox App on PC

having the same issue, even a game i paid for wont launch.
  6. DisturbedTC Win User

how to fix minecraft dungeons login

This isnt going to work for me i dont even have that email anymore i know nothing about it so why isnt there an option for me to go back and change my sign in insdie the game?
Thema:

1. Game wont even launch anymore and i have changed nothing. - Similar Threads - Game wont launch

2. PC - Wrekfest - Wont Launch without terminating "Gaming UI" in task manager

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Wrekfest - Wont Launch without terminating "Gaming UI" in task manager: When i launch Wrekfest for PC using Game Pass, the game hangs after the splash screen. I get a black full screen window and the mouse spinning icon. The game will not progress any futher than...
  3. cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.: I can't play the game because it is stuck on signing in. i am signed in to game pass; Launching from the xbox appll c78b2569-ebaf-444f-a315-346edc0bb23e
  4. Game wont launch....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont launch....: Solasta: Crown of the Magister "couldn't launch" and this game is part of the game pass. It is the only game that's currently not working. Error code: 0x803f8001. I've played this game before...
  5. Purchased game pass for Forza, it now wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game pass for Forza, it now wont launch: Hi there. I purchased game pass and the forza VIP pass and after a short break for a few days to my discovery the game no longer will launch. Here is what event viewer shows: Faulting application...
  6. xbox game wont launch on pc from xbox app. Error code: (0x80070005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game wont launch on pc from xbox app. Error code: (0x80070005): Im trying to play mount and blade 2 on my pc from the xbox app. but the game wont launch it just says something went wrong then gives me this error code (0x80070005). i have done everything i know...
  7. game wont launch when being shared

in XBoX on Consoles
    game wont launch when being shared: Ive recently shared sea of thieves with my friend who also has a pc but he keeps getting the error code 0x800750005 everytime he tries to launch it. We tried upgrading all his drivers, repairing...
  8. Pc gamepass game wont launch because the requested operation requires elevation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc gamepass game wont launch because the requested operation requires elevation: I checked and my windows account is the owner of the game but the email I use for xbox and windows is different so I don't know if that could be the cause. Also after it tells me I need elevation...
  9. Xbox game pass games wont launch and gaming services loop MICROSOFT PLZ FIX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass games wont launch and gaming services loop MICROSOFT PLZ FIX: the problems happen when i try to launch a game on game pass some games will bring me to gaming services some will bring me to store page of the game and some games will only launch if i leave my...
  10. MY XBOX WONT LAUNCH A GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY XBOX WONT LAUNCH A GAME: My XBOX displays "SOMETHING WENT WRONG ","CODE 0X87E50033 " whenever I'm trying to Lanch fifa 23 I need help it's been a long time trying to fix this fa600826-aa72-4958-88fa-6526dbd1e0f7