Game won’t download and keeps saying installation stopped.

Discus and support Game won’t download and keeps saying installation stopped. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ok what happened is I’m trying to download a game, but it stops on a certain percentage, and says installation stopped. I have restarted, hard reset,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Helpful_Elderberry_4, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Game won’t download and keeps saying installation stopped.

Ok what happened is I’m trying to download a game, but it stops on a certain percentage, and says installation stopped.

I have restarted, hard reset, waited a few days, changed from external to internal, cleaned the disk, but it keeps saying installation stopped. Anyone know how to solve this?

submitted by /u/Helpful_Elderberry_4
    [link] [comments]

/u/Helpful_Elderberry_4, Aug 13, 2022
  2. ConnorQV Win User

Read Dead Redemption Two disk

It’s not an exact error that shows up it just say installation stopped and stops downloading with no error code or anything and it never says anything about an update. I have plenty of room for it, but it just won’t download.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Ark won’t install, keeps saying installation stopped.

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Ark won’t install, keeps saying installation stopped.

Hello J T7,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Michael Barrera1 Win User

How do I get data back on a game that isn’t installed

But it won’t let me install it, it says installation stopped every time I try to
  6. Derion Liebenberg Win User

Why my skylanders imaginators Xbox one game is stopping installation at 42% and says game needs update but won’t update.

Good day Darhyl.

I have tried to clear my local saved games, the game still downloads but stops at 42.8% and stops the installation.

I have also done a reset on my Xbox and it still won’t download, every time I go into the game, cause it says needs an update and I do the same process but just keeps stopping the installation at 42.8%

I have tried on both my Xbox x series and Xbox one.

If I go to Microsoft store it play game cause I have it.

I have the disc of skylanders imaginators.

Need further assistance with this issue, thanks Darhyl
Thema:

Game won’t download and keeps saying installation stopped.

1. Game won’t download and keeps saying installation stopped. - Similar Threads - Game won’t download

2. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  3. Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...: I’m having trouble with downloading a game on disc and I tried buying it in the Xbox store but cannot because it says “u own this already” 84debe74-dbae-4e50-a944-bb68cd205219
  4. A certain game won’t download on my Xbox but others will

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A certain game won’t download on my Xbox but others will: I have been trying to download Fortnite but it keeps saying installation stopped but when I download another game it actually downloads it so confused d756218f-2433-4389-9ccc-bf0711e3e8aa
  5. Microsoft Store, Xbox App, and Xbox Game Bar Won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Xbox App, and Xbox Game Bar Won’t download: Hello - I have a brand new PC I bought today and the system won’t download the Microsoft store, Xbox App, or Xbox Game bar. Has a solution been found for this? I am using Windows 11....
  6. i go to download a game it downloads a little bit and then freezes and won’t keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i go to download a game it downloads a little bit and then freezes and won’t keep...: I go to download a game and it just won’t install and then like an hour later it went up a couple gb and paused just won’t download why is this ? 3e62d9d9-13b6-4f48-b828-7dad5e59a5fd
  7. Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads: I have cleared the cache, turned it off and on again, deleted local save files, checked the network connection, and reset the console while keeping games and apps. I setup my Xbox again from the...
  8. Trying to play black ops 2 online on Xbox one but the game won’t let me download a profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play black ops 2 online on Xbox one but the game won’t let me download a profile...: Trying to play black ops 2 online on Xbox one but the game won’t let me download a profile from the 360. As I’ve seen servers are back up dd02d417-1b3c-48dd-8f52-7e5bec73b2be
  9. Black ops 2 DLC won’t show up in game after I purchased it and downloaded it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 DLC won’t show up in game after I purchased it and downloaded it.: Hello, I am currently having trouble with playing the apocalypse DLC on Black Ops 2. I recently bought the game through the game store and then decided to buy the apocalypse DLC so I can play...
  10. Won’t update or download game I pre-ordered! What’s the next step?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t update or download game I pre-ordered! What’s the next step?: Pre-ordered Diablo 4. Game will not update or download. 39fcdff9-a5ba-45fb-ab4e-b3c50b3eda30