Game with license purchase, but unavailable!

Discus and support Game with license purchase, but unavailable! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, well, in 2019, the games Lego the Lord of the Rings and Lego the Hobbit, were removed from digital stores due to the licenses of the Lord of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dmitri Mattoso, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Game with license purchase, but unavailable!

Hello, well, in 2019, the games Lego the Lord of the Rings and Lego the Hobbit, were removed from digital stores due to the licenses of the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit films, and TT Games, which is the developer of these 2 games, in this year 2019, she had lost the licenses for these 2 games and didn't have enough money to pay for the licenses, and then she was forced to take the games out by order of Warner Bros. Then comes 2020, TT Games manages to renew the licenses of the 2 games again, and the 2 games are sold again in digital stores, in the case of Lego The Lord of The Rings, it only came back on Steam, there was no backwards compatible version in the mid-2019 to 2020, and it didn't come back on the 360's live, because, it was a game from the Xbox 360 Generation, the PlayStation 3 PSN, it closed, in the case of Lego the Hobbit, it came back on Steam, PS Store of PS4 and Xbox One Live, and less so on 360 Live, because they already had the one version, and that's why they didn't put it on 360 live. on xbox one and series x/s backwards compatibility from 10/16/2021, and one of them that entered backwards compatibility on that day was Lego o Lord of the Rings, and now, it appears on the live on Xbox One, but it to this day it is not sold digitally.
    TT Games has already paid licenses for Lego The Lord of the Rings and Lego The Hobbit.
    They just didn't put it on the xbox, just because there wasn't a version for the Xbox One, now that it's in backwards compatibility, now it can be sold, the developer has already paid for the licenses.
    And another, there is a game that when it entered backwards compatibility with this game, it was also unavailable, then a few months later, it became available again, and this game is not even from microsoft, it is from Bandai Namco, Ridge Racer 6 .
    Then, please, make Lego Lord of The Rings available again please, the game already has the paid license, it doesn't matter if the game is from the 360 or the ONE, what matters is, the game has the paid licenses again, the game is back on steam, and the game is in backwards compatibility and they still forgot to sell it again!
    If you don't believe me?
    Look at the links of the sites of the tests that I have:

First Link, is when Lego LOTR and Lego Hobbit games came out of digital stores: LEGO The Lord of the Rings and LEGO The Hobbit Delisted from ... https://www.dualshockers.com/lego-the-lord-of -the-rings-hobbit-delisted/

According to Link, that's when the games, Lego The Lord of The Rings and Lego The Hobbit, went back to selling digitally, in the case of the hobbit live on One, Ps Store and Steam, as well as Lego LOTR, only on steam: A year after being delisted, Lego: Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit ... https://www.pcgamer.com/a-year-after-being-delisted-lego-lord-of-the-rings-and-the- hobbit-are-back-on-steam/

Third Link, is when the Lego game LOTR, entered the One and Series X/S backwards compatibility: Xbox backwards compatibility list, with all Xbox 360 games and ... https://www.eurogamer.net/xbox-backwards- compatibility-list-xbox-360-games-series-x-6400

If you can't open the links, copy them ok.

For me, microsoft has already made retro games available that aren't even theirs, to be available again, for example, Ridge Racer 6, which is from Namco Bandai. Spongebob Truth or Square, which is from THQ, The Outfit, which is also from THQ, and Meet the Robinsons and Bolt, which are from Disney, and so on.
    All these games that I mentioned here, it was microsoft itself that made them available, and all of them had paid licenses, that is, microsoft only makes some games available when they have a paid license, in rare cases they forget to sell games with paid licenses , and others they don't make available again, because the developer didn't have enough money to pay for the licenses.

Another detail, microsoft likes the lego game franchise, so much so that it put all games in the 360 franchise in backward compatibility for Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S.

Well, if now the game already has a paid license, Warner will no longer complain if you make the game available, make the game available soon, it already has a paid license. I've been clear. I explained everything and already took your doubts. You believed that the game was not available because of the licenses, but the game developer has already paid for the licenses, and has already renewed and now the game can return again in the One store, and the game has entered backwards compatibility. The proof is there in that link I sent those three links explaining everything that happened to the game, the game is back on Steam. If it were because of licenses, LEGO Hobbit would still be unavailable on Xbox One live today.

:)

Dmitri Mattoso, Apr 23, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi Dmitri Mattoso,

Thank you for waiting. Sorry for the confusion and if your question was not answered. After further consultation and research, we recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of your concern, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. Dmitri Mattoso Win User

I'm not talking about license transfer on xbox, I'm talking about the copyright license of the Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit franchise that TT Games has already renewed, but has not put the Lego LOTR game back on Live, now that it's backwards compatible .

You didn't even read my text right did you?

So you only saw the title and didn't even read what I wrote in my text?
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hi Dmitri Mattoso.

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you need to re-download an item that you’ve previously downloaded, you can do so at no additional charge.

Re-download content on your Xbox 360 console

1. Sign in to Xbox Live on your console using the gamertag you used when you purchased the content.
    2. Go to settings and select Account.
    3. Select Download History.
    4. Browse your download history and find the item you want to download again.
    5. Select the item, and then select Download Again.

Note Downloading previously purchased content to a different Xbox 360 console doesn’t transfer the content's license. If you want to use content without signing in to Xbox Live, you must transfer the content license to the console. For info on how to transfer licenses, see Can’t play or use previously downloaded content on Xbox 360.

If you don’t see the content you downloaded

If content doesn’t appear in your download history, it usually means that the content wasn't purchased using your account. To re-download the content, make sure you're signed into the account you used to purchase the content.

If you're sure you’re signed in using the account you used to purchase the content, but the content isn’t showing in your download history, contact Xbox Support.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. Jayhab4real Win User

Xbox One Spiel nicht Verfügbar[Xbox One game not available]

It could be that due to licensing issues, that is the reason that the game is unavailable to download?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Forza Legacy sale

The problem is, the Forza games/DLC that are unavailable were removed due to licensing. They're most likely not going to renew licensing to put the games on a sale.
Thema:

1. Game with license purchase, but unavailable! - Similar Threads - Game license purchase

2. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  3. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  4. When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?: games such as Madagascar kartz, Shrek super slam, and more da2a213f-5693-4d29-848c-80009806c5ed
  5. License visual glitch with game icons

in XBoX on Windows
    License visual glitch with game icons: The icon that indicates that you don't have the license to play a game is appearing next to every game I own that is not on game pass. I am still able to play them, so is this just a visual bug?...
  6. Do I have to redownload a game if I have the same license?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to redownload a game if I have the same license?: I’m going to switch accounts and I have basically the same games on both profiles, but what happens to the downloaded games? If I have the game downloaded from the previous main profile for the...
  7. 2 games unplayable on antstream arcade due to licensing issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 games unplayable on antstream arcade due to licensing issues: Ok Antstream arcade 2 games are now unplayable - I purchased for these 2 games and now the license cannot be renewed . I want a refund as this is classed as being missold an item . Can’t get thru...
  8. My license/key for Minecraft Java - invalid after my Game Pass ran out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My license/key for Minecraft Java - invalid after my Game Pass ran out: I had merged my Mojang account with a Microsoft account and played the game a year ago. I have owned it since 2015. After my one month of Game Pass expired, the launcher now prompts me to purchase...
  9. Diablo 4 early access game share licensing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 early access game share licensing: Game share not working for Diablo 4 early access. Only accounts that purchased digital deluxe have access. 2 out of 4 consoles in out house. Can someone please confirm this is tech issue or by...
  10. Can I transfer a game license to a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer a game license to a friend?: I have a game on my Xbox one S that I want to play with a friend, although, he doesn't has the same game and neither how to afford it. Is there a way that we both play the same game by me...