Game with 0 achievements cannot hide from list

Discus and support Game with 0 achievements cannot hide from list in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] hi! I have an issue, I’ve hidden this game with 0 achievement but still appear on console too, how could fix it? Thanks and happy xmas!... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pabloabenzo, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Game with 0 achievements cannot hide from list

/u/pabloabenzo, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Something on my mind....

Hi there,

At one time (many, years ago) there was the ability to hide games with 0 achievements from your played list. Since the One came out, I have not see that ability.

Just as nothing can be moved/transferred between accounts, any achievements earned on an account cannot be unearned. Even a user who receives a Gamerscore reset still retains the achievements, just with a 0 score.

The only way to not have earned achievements appear on an account is to start over with a completely brand new account. Doing that will also mean, you would be starting over on ALL game progress/achievements. Any purchases would still remain on the original
    account.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Rocket League & Gold free this weekend

Yeah,i was like that but gave up as you can't remove any 0 Gamerscore games from your list on the xbox one anyway.

You can hide the game from your ready to install list though.

This has got quite easy achievements on it though & 1000gs is doable over the weekend.
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

xbox game achievement

You can also hide a game from your list on Xbox One, by finding the game on your achievement list and clicking x
  5. Arminator Win User

Deleting 0G Games

Back then on the Xbox 360 you could actually remove games from your Achievement list if you didn't unlock any achievements.

On the Xbox One you can only hide the game.

You can try to suggest the ability to delete 0 GS games from your achievement list on
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com

But first search the site, if there isn't a similar idea already, and vote for that.

One idea with 10 votes for example is more likely to be done than 5 ideas with the same topic, but only 2 votes each.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Can't hide game with 0 achievement

Could you point out how you fixed this issue? I am currently experiencing the same problem
    Hi

Please try pressing the Xbox Button On the controller to bring up the guide then select the Achievements (looks like a trophy) tab on the left and select the option to See all my achievements and as you scroll down the list of games any game that has 0 Gamerscore
    will have the option available to press X on the controller to hide the game from the list.
Thema:

Game with 0 achievements cannot hide from list

1. Game with 0 achievements cannot hide from list - Similar Threads - Game achievements cannot

2. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...
  3. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0
  4. Can you play your games on an xbox in a different house,with all your achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play your games on an xbox in a different house,with all your achievements and...: My dad has bought and xbox series s for my son to play when he goes round to visit. He doesn't like using it as he/we haven't figured out if we can get his games (at the levels he is at) on it. I...
  5. Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...: I bought an arcade game many years ago and beat it while also earning a number of achievements for it. Now I own an Xbox again and I wanted to replay it but to my surprise Microsoft wants me to...
  6. After earning achievements game score is not going up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After earning achievements game score is not going up: it’s been several weeks since my gamer-score has reflected my achievement points. They show unlocked in game, but not reflecting on profile or leaderboard. I have tried completely signing out of...
  7. Not getting game pass achievement daily’s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting game pass achievement daily’s: I have followed the clear cache, sign out process and it has not worked. My recent achievements social shows 20gs The leaderboard shows 60gs I have 3215gs that has popped since Friday! My...
  8. How to fix game pass quest achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix game pass quest achievement: Hey Microsoft i need help the xbox one game pass quest achievement is not registering everytime i get an achievement the quest doesn't register in i checked everything i am a member of ultimate...
  9. How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest: Hello Microsoft i have been having issues with xbox game pass quest it seems that everytime i did an achievement the achievement quest is not registering in i tried restarting clearing xbox cache...
  10. Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish

in XBoX on Windows
    Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish: Hi gamers I could not get “an achievement “ in game pass even though I have finished so many achievements in different games . I am sure my game pass ultimate not expired yet , and every time when...