Game was on game pass but is off of gamepass but ive had the game for years before i got...

Discus and support Game was on game pass but is off of gamepass but ive had the game for years before i got... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've had RDR2 installed since 2018. I am using my friends Xbox services for the past few years as well, and she just recently got the game pass.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andrewgreene5, Sep 9, 2020.

  1. Game was on game pass but is off of gamepass but ive had the game for years before i got...


    So I've had RDR2 installed since 2018. I am using my friends Xbox services for the past few years as well, and she just recently got the game pass. Today RDR2 is now off of game pass and although I have the game and the CD actually installed on my Xbox,
    it says I can't play because I need to insert the CD, fix my game pass subscription or sign into my account. However, I am signed in, my CD is in my Xbox, and it still won't let me play my game.

    :)
     
    andrewgreene5, Sep 9, 2020
    #1
  2. dempup Win User

    Game was on game pass but is off of gamepass but ive had the game for years before i got the game pass and now my game isnt working.

    Hey andrewgreeneS.

    Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Have you tried deleting the installed game, and re-installing from the DVD ?
  3. HarrisonRaska Win User

    I bought Sea of Thieves but when I go to play it says I need to renew my Xbox Game Pass

    Now when i go to play minecraft its saying the ssme thing. This is so annoying. Ive not had game pass in over a year. Ive bought these games outside of gamepass. Ive owned minecraft for a very long time. This is so annoying. Please fix this microsoft!
  4. RythoMyles Win User

    Xbox removing games I purchased on my account

    I signed into an account that we signed into a couple of times to get games off of game pass before gamepass was on my account and they it had the games, thanks for helping!
  5. LukeshSundar Win User

    Error code 0x82d40007

    Hi, even if it went off gamepass and u had it before it went of gamepass you can still play the game, but i cant. What if u bought a decounted game and it got removed from gamepass. Would you lose all your money???
  6. Nipsauce Win User

    GTA 5 (GAME PASS)

    I bought GTA V before i got gamepass back in november of last year but when Gta Got removed from gamepass it said i dont own the game even though i bought it before i got gamepass
Thema:

Game was on game pass but is off of gamepass but ive had the game for years before i got...

Loading...
  1. Game was on game pass but is off of gamepass but ive had the game for years before i got... - Similar Threads - Game was game

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  10. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...