Game video stuttering with KB/mouse not Gamepad

Discus and support Game video stuttering with KB/mouse not Gamepad in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying different games installed on my PC. I've tried playing Conan Exiles and Outriders which work perfectly frame rate and what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kaynin, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Kaynin
    Kaynin New Member

Hello, I have been trying different games installed on my PC.

I've tried playing Conan Exiles and Outriders which work perfectly frame rate and what not via Gamepad, but once I put it down and attempt to use the KB & Mouse it acts like I got 2-10FPS.

I've tried everything I can think of including installing to a diff drive, updating drivers/windows killing all non-essential programs & nothing seems to alleviate the problem if I decide to use a Keyboard.

I am unable to find a solution via web searches other than the basic stuff that I have already tried, posting here hoping someone might have any insight or encountered the same problem.

Kaynin, Dec 8, 2021
  2. AkiraJkr Win User

[Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

But I'm not talking about a game supporting M/KB, but more XCloud supporting M/KB on titles that do have support for it like Halo Infinite.(Which you can blatantly see in the settings menu, having Keyboard and Mouse support in the XCloud version)

XCloud currently just forces you to use a gamepad no matter what.

šŸ˜
  3. CND AAA Beef Win User

What RTS game do you play on XBL? Endwar, Halo Wars RUSE..... ect.

[quote user="doomsoth"]

I love Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 as well as Halo Wars. As for the people who hate RTS games on consoles, just because you can't use the M/KB and suck at using a controller doesn't mean RTS games on consoles are bad.

[/quote]
    Although a lot of console RTSs have some very good controlle setups, a mouse and keyboard will always be a better choice for RTS games. The speed that a mouse gives you, and the amount of hotkey shortcuts you can map to a keyboard make it incredibly faster
    than a controller. While gamepad vs M/KB will be debated to death in FPS games, there literally is no comparison in RTS games.

Ever heard of Actions-Per-Minute? Its a measure of how many commands you can execute during a given minute. Competitve RTS players can perform dozens of actions without breaking a sweat on a M/KB. If you watch some competitve Starcrat videos, they'll have
    an active counter for both players.

On the other hand, I do find a gamepad to be much better for placing structures and general camera control due to the two thumbsticks.
  4. stoxxl Win User

Forza Horizon 4 xbox 360 controller[Forza Horizon 4 xbox 360 controller]

everything is working, game starts, keybord and mouse working also in game

Gamepad is connected but i canĀ“t control with gamepad in game
  5. EXES5 Win User

What new feature would you like on Xbox

Ability to play any game ifnu choose so with mouse and kb.....
  6. Moritz Kartheuser Win User

Stuck at accessibility settings on Fight Simulator 2020 (XBOX cloud gaming)

There is a mouse cursor on the streamed screen. I assume there is a mouse input present which is why the gamepad is ignored.
Thema:

1. Game video stuttering with KB/mouse not Gamepad - Similar Threads - Game video stuttering

2. Xbox Game Bar doesnā€™t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesnā€™t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  3. It's about the hot wheels unleashed video game

in XboX Insiders
    It's about the hot wheels unleashed video game: Okay now they need to fix the problem they are having I know some of us didn't just get the digital game we got CD of the game okay now i dont know how many it has happend to but it has had to me...
  4. Xbox Series S - Interacting with the Prime Video app stalls all app and games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S - Interacting with the Prime Video app stalls all app and games: I have a problem with the Prime Video app on Xbox Series S. If I attempt to open or uninstall my Prime Video App, it breaks all other applications and games on my console. The Prime Video app...
  5. Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display: Hello, I just loaded up my PC, and I don't think this was an issue before, but I can't play any games running at 1080p on a 4K display. They sometimes appear as a small box at the top left of the...
  6. Videos stuttering on browsers when playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Videos stuttering on browsers when playing games: I have just recently change my motherboard, CPU GPU and RAM and now when i am playing a game on my first monitor, this can be any game even one that doesn't use up much performance, any videos on...
  7. When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear: When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear da092520-5419-4151-987a-6f3951ad28db
  8. Bluey video game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluey video game problem: Split from this thread. I have tried all of these! The game still gets stuck on the player selection screen. 6f8795d0-f1ca-488a-bda4-a374c6b17e7f
  9. Bluey video game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluey video game problem: So we just got the bluey video game for Xbox 1 and we can not get past the player selection screen. We just want one player game, but for some reason after we chose which character to play it...
  10. Capturing Video or Screenshot causes game audio and video to stutter on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capturing Video or Screenshot causes game audio and video to stutter on Xbox Series X: When I capture a screenshot or video while playing a game, the game video and audio stutter very badly while the screenshot or video is captured and the message comes on the screen saying the item...