Game uprade won't work

Discus and support Game uprade won't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a so-called "premium upgrade" because a MS game I downloaded was displaying adds. But even though it shows on my account - the issue was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tocopixel, Sep 24, 2019.

  1. tocopixel
    tocopixel Guest

    Game uprade won't work


    I purchased a so-called "premium upgrade" because a MS game I downloaded was displaying adds. But even though it shows on my account - the issue was not resolved. The adds still appeared.

    I applied several times through Xbox for a fix, installation help or a refund that was never answered - so three times I asked for a refund and I each time I only receive a reply that my refund was declined and that further attempts may cause my MS account
    to be terminated. Yikes..!! As I have an on-going subscription with "365" I don't understand this. Makes we wonder if they ever reply as I have spent hours trying to get it resolved.

    Can anyone from MS help me?

    :)
     
    tocopixel, Sep 24, 2019
    #1
  2. Robby Sayles Win User

    Game uprade won't work

    You may want to contact Live MS Support for billing issues.
  3. tocopixel Win User

    Game uprade won't work

    Kyle at MS was able to address and immediately solve the issue. Thanks MS...
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Uprading to gold

    It means you have some sort of billing violation. Go to billing.microsoft.com and make sure all of your info is correct and up to date and that you don't have any balances owed. If you can't fix it here, you'll need to call support and talk to billing.
  5. Mopy Sasquatch Win User

    Uprading to gold

    You are not the only one. Several game review sites are reporting that this is a widespread issue. I'm going through the same thing right now and there are no problems with my credit card (I called the company). After calling 1-800-4MY-XBOX and convincing
    the CSR that my card was fine, my issue was "escalated", and I am now waiting on a call back (2-3 days). Good luck!
  6. FeuDjengala Win User

    xbox 360 dont read games?

    '"since the last system uprade i got it with portal 2 xbox dont want to start games as call of duty'" like i said in the first question since the last update
Thema:

Game uprade won't work

Loading...
  1. Game uprade won't work - Similar Threads - Game uprade won't

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...